Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

9 hours ago, theboyangel said:

Have to agree about Parks and Rec - it got better and better and for once, the final season hit all the right notes and capped it all off superbly.

Always loved episodes with Duke Silver 😂

Love Parks and Rec but really struggled with the final season. Think we gave up on it about 2 episodes in.

• Like 1

Tell you what ISN'T a programme worth watching  - a town called malice on sky !

I gave up after 1½ episodes. The acting is so wooden and the script is pee poor. Some good 80s tunes but overall it is a shockingly bad attempt at mimicking that film with Tamer Hassan and Danny geezer Dyer (the business).

Avoid at all costs !

16 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

So many great moments in that show. Lil Sebastian, Burt Macklin FBI, the Cones of Dunshire...

Shout out to the Calzone's, Entertainment 720 and of course Jean-Ralphio (and his sister)

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lichfield Dean said:

So many great moments in that show. Lil Sebastian, Burt Macklin FBI, the Cones of Dunshire...

The calzones.... betrayed me??

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Villa87 said:

Thinking of starting Yellowstone. Thoughts?

For me it's gotten less and less interesting as the seasons go but it's still a quality show imo. Go for it.

On 06/04/2023 at 11:56, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

The Night Agent - Excellent at what it does.  7/10.   

I was pleasantly surprised by this one.  Looks expensive and the cast is very good on the whole.  

Yes I've started to watch a few similar shows and had to abandon them because of the shit acting but this is OK.

Edited by sharkyvilla
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Villa87 said:

Thinking of starting Yellowstone. Thoughts?

It's very entertaining. Absolutely bonkers, but some great chaacters and the scenery is magnificent.

• Like 1

Â