Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

im on a netflix holiday so missed it being released - anyone watching sweet tooth season 2?

first one was decent watch

Currently rewatching the first series before catching up with the new one. I’d forgotten how tense it was. Will report back as and when I get on to the new episodes. 

• Thanks 1

I've never been massively into Ted Lasso, at it's best it's a 7/10 show for me, but this season has been absolutely dreadful.

The last couple of episodes he's basically a B character in a show about a pr firm I couldn't give a toss about.  Half of the season feels like filler. I'm watching it with the other half but can't wait until it's done.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I've never been massively into Ted Lasso, at it's best it's a 7/10 show for me, but this season has been absolutely dreadful.

The last couple of episodes he's basically a B character in a show about a pr firm I couldn't give a toss about.  Half of the season feels like filler. I'm watching it with the other half but can't wait until it's done.

This season feels like a huge drop off in quality and I'm only on episode 2. I find that Keely character very annoying now she seems to be centre stage.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

This season feels like a huge drop off in quality and I'm only on episode 2. I find that Keely character very annoying now she seems to be centre stage.

There's a couple of good episodes coming up, qbut generally expect more of the same, Keeley gets considerably more screen time than Ted, and I just don't care about her story line at all. Ted barely seems to interact with anyone but Beard this season

Nate's storyline can get in the bin as well.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, choffer said:

Currently rewatching the first series before catching up with the new one. I’d forgotten how tense it was. Will report back as and when I get on to the new episodes. 

cheers

I've substituted netflix for now tv and with whats on my watchlist paired with a huge drop off in how much tv im watching i reckon it'll be august / september until i switch back

34 minutes ago, stuart_75 said:

Yeah Juno is a very talented actor but her character in this has gone from sweet to irritating in quick time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, sheepyvillian said:

I'm now Into the second season of The Last Kingdom. It's even better than I expected. Love the haunting poignant music that's often played in important moments of the show.

spacer.png

• Like 3

Lasted about 5 minutes into ep 3 of Citadel. Add Mission Impossible to that hodgepodge of spy/assassin franchises it tries to replicate along with Bond, Bourne, Wick and so on.

Might come back to it when the whole season is out but so far I'm not impressed.

6 minutes ago, Sam-AVFC said:

Spoiler?!

Nah it's s bit of a meme how much this sentence is spoken through the episodes.

Opening 2 episodes of Silo were quite promising. Not read the books but they are apparently good so hopefully Apple have not bungled this. 

On 05/05/2023 at 14:18, Davkaus said:

I'm a bit pissed off about it. I am a liberal, left-leaning guy but it's gone really far in the 'woke', sickeningly sweet direction that makes left-leaning ideology easy to mock. 

And that Jason Sudekis has kinda made the whole thing a cope for his own divorce really grates on me. I'm dreading the episodes now.

Â