Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

28 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

The Last Kingdom: Seven Kings Must Die is out on Netflix on April 14th.

whilst technically a film, it’s the finale to the brilliant TV series!

Conflicted as it ended so well for once. I hope Netflix don't cock it up and have Uhtred die in the first 5 mins or something 

• Like 1

Sky cancelling Soccer AM after 28 years. I’m sure we’ve all spent many a hungover Saturday morning watching it.

Its shite now, but will still be sad to see it gone. Last episode 27th May.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Genie said:

Sky cancelling Soccer AM after 28 years. I’m sure we’ve all spent many a hungover Saturday morning watching it.

Me too, Dave. 

Loved Referee Gallagher, crossbar challenge, showboat, 3rd eye, Robbie Knox aka Tramp, soccerette, even Tubes in small amounts. Sad shadow of its former self now though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Never had Sky. 

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Feels like everything has moved on but it was a brilliant show at its peak

Jeff will be next and there's no complaints for that going either, the way people watch football has changed 

I also really enjoyed kammy on a Sunday morning 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Feels like everything has moved on but it was a brilliant show at its peak

Jeff will be next and there's no complaints for that going either, the way people watch football has changed 

I also really enjoyed kammy on a Sunday morning 

I unfortunately watched some of Saturday Social recently, now that is absolute dogshit compared to those.  I suspect that's the way they'll go from now on though.  Blue Peter presenters and YouTuber clearings in the woods talking about the 'big 6' teams.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Genie said:

Went downhill when Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain left, been fairly crap for ages now.  I think I've seen it maybe 3 times in the last year. 

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Just finished Station Eleven

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned much in here but a very cerebral take on a potential post apocalypse world. Very interesting TV even though it lost me at times for sure.

One of my favourite shows of the last couple of years. I can see why it didn’t get the best reception but I absolutely loved it.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Went downhill when Tim Lovejoy and Helen Chamberlain left, been fairly crap for ages now.  I think I've seen it maybe 3 times in the last year. 

Not watched it since they left. Helen was courting James Wade at the time ffs

The Umbrella Academy (Netflix).

Latecomer to the show, just got to the end of season 3. I can’t make my mind up as to whether it’s pretty good or pretty shit.

I defo got bored of them continually forcing us to acknowledge Ellen Page’s transition to male form, and I don’t think it was necessary either. 

On 22/03/2023 at 23:49, Talldarkandransome said:

Just been watching Only Connect, got two questions correct. I feel like a genius

You'd have got more if you wasn't bashing your bishop to Victoria. 

• Haha 1

For anyone interested, sounds like part of the Ant & Dec show is being filmed outside a Toby Carvery in Hall Green this evening. I think you have a chance of winning a holiday to Disneyland Florida, if picked.

Quite a gathering already apparently. 

Â