Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Think this weeks episodes of Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, The Orwille & Obi-Wan might have been it for me. Neither is terrible but neither is good enough to keep me interested.

Feels like Ii'm wasting my time (even more than usual) and if it's a rainy summer I rather re-watch GOT again or read some more books.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

Just watched episode 5 of season 3 of The Boys.

Brilliant show.

Yeah, that and We Own This City are the best things I've seen so far this year.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Designer1 said:

Yeah, that and We Own This City are the best things I've seen so far this year.

Finished WOTS the other night - quality bit of TV! 

Probably starting S4 of Stranger Things next. 

19 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

Was a great series, one of the best.  Wish they'd do Loser of Losers series instead tbh.

I thought this was probably the worst series of taskmaster by far, I didn't get on with any of the contestants, I liked Sophie Duker and Chris Ramsey but the others were forgettable at best 

Recently finished The Staircase and thought it was excellent. Not usually a fan of Colin Firth but thought he played the role really well. I hadn't seen the documentary so didn't know the story before I watched it.

Las night finished watching The Dropout on disney+. Another true story, that I didn't know before watching it, about a college dropout who develops health care technology that isn't all that it seems. It was decent. 

Just about the start watching We Own This City, on Sky Atlantic. From the same people who made The Wire. Has anyone seen it yet?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

Just about the start watching We Own This City, on Sky Atlantic. From the same people who made The Wire. Has anyone seen it yet?

Yeah it's been mentioned a few times in this thread already Mark.

Top tier TV. 👌 

• Like 2

Just now, Designer1 said:

Yeah it's been mentioned a few times in this thread already Mark.

Top tier TV. 👌 

Cheers mate. Just done a search and found a few references to it. Will start watching it tonight. May even finish it as only 6 episodes. 

• Like 1

Started Squid Game(s) today, first episode seems to have hooked me so will persist with that. 

Gave the first episode of Abbott Elementary a go and won't carry on with it, fairly weak in my opinion. 

That aside, 4 episodes to go with Peaky Blinders. 

• Like 2

Â