Anyone Watching A Good Tv Show?

AVFCforever1991

Watching the season finale of Outcast tonight.

So far the serie's been OK(ish), bit slow, Brent Spiner (Data) is way to goofy looking to work as the main villain, but it's pretty dark.

Could go either way next season, will keep watching as I wan't to like this.

Edit: Season finale was pretty messed up, in a good way. Kid who plays the daughter is quite talented.

Edited by sne

Wow. Midway through season 4 of Game of Thrones. Shit this show is good. Had the two weddings, both caught me off guard. Fantastic. Characters who I initially despise I turn out to really like. Just superb. 

• Like 3

Best heat of the new series of Robot Wars thus far last night, some great battles, with one of the competitors managing to flip Dead Metal, Matilda, and Shunt :D

been watching The Sopranos on a big binge lately, raced through Season 5 and then discover season 6 has loads more episodes Boom! So **** good. Although lately I've been watching it so often I've had dreams of Tony dreaming, and my partner caught me unintentionally affecting an Italian-American accent. I may need to stop soon. But I can't. Time for another episode. 

Edited by Rodders
  • Like 2

On 13/08/2016 at 12:11, darrenm said:

I've got a bit of a thing for Amy Poehler. And Rashida Jones. And Aubrey Plaza.

And Chris Pratt, but in a different way.

Parks and Rec must get you from 6 to midnight pretty quick then !

• Like 1

I started watching this little known show "Stranger Things", I'm surprised I've not heard anyone mention it. ;)

Well, I started last night, and I only have one episode left. Not bad at all, is it?

I tend to absolutely hate child actors, more often than not I find anything with kids in prominent roles just makes me cringe (first Harry Potter film, I'm looking at you), but the kids in this are absolutely superb.

Edited by Davkaus
  • Like 4

Stranger Things spoiler.....

Spoiler

I thought it was a really clever show, and the child actors were brilliant (especially 11), but does anyone else think the writers got the end and thought "how do we carry this on? I know, we'll copy the ending to Twin Peaks, no one will ever know...."

Edited by Jenko#4
added in word 'spoiler'

5 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Getting my way through Oz for the second or third time. Love this series so much.

I was thinking about starting Oz

20 hours ago, TheMelvillan said:

Late to the party but have started watching Friday Night Lights which is basically Varsity Blues: The TV series.

Its very american and dripping with cheese but I bloody love it!

Well really it's Friday Night Lights: The TV Series... based on the book which also has a film based on it that came out a couple of years before the series.

Â