General Chat

Stevo985

It reminds me of one of those other bonkers rules in America. A child can have a gun but not a kinder egg. Kinder eggs are banned as they are potentially dangerous (choking hazard).

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

It reminds me of one of those other bonkers rules in America. A child can have a gun but not a kinder egg. Kinder eggs are banned as they are potentially dangerous (choking hazard).

Dont make me have to uplaod that debate between piers morgan and that idiotic americian in favour of guns. The guy is a absolute imbecile 

Talking of fish and chips 

the boy and I have just got back from cod fishing in Iceland 

from catch to BBQ to plate in minutes , bloody gorgeous it was , shame they couldn’t have whipped up some batter though 

did feel a bit guilty as some of the cod looked quite sad when we caught them , we caught dozens so did put quite a few back though much to the skippers annoyance 

• Like 1

On 28/05/2022 at 15:10, foreveryoung said:

Come  and visit Sutton park, as long as it's not on a Mountain bike.

Weird, there's more mountain biking in the park than road biking. I myself have been going there for years.

I assume they meant stick to the paths if you're cycling, and not take the bikes into the woods and that. I doubt they meant you literally can't ride a mountain bike in there

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

And yet it’s perfectly fine to own a hundred fully automatics assault rifles (I assume)

Yep, that was sorta the point the article I read was making

I wonder what kind of immoral sex rampage they fear might be possible with 7 dildos, but not if limited to 6.

Does a double-ended one count as one, or two? Is there case law to determine the fine line between a dildo and a buttplug? So many questions.

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, bickster said:

Changing the subject completely. I just found out it's illegal to own more than 6 dildos in Texas

I don't even want to know how you stumbled on that fact. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I assume they meant stick to the paths if you're cycling, and not take the bikes into the woods and that. I doubt they meant you literally can't ride a mountain bike in there

it's not very clear, although to be fair I was nearly asleep by then with her dull tones. I bet she's the live and soul of a party. 😂

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

A politics sub on reddit (it was about gun control really)

Thats a depressingly sensible answer :( 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

And yet it’s perfectly fine to own a hundred fully automatics assault rifles (I assume)

Firing a gun just gives a completely different type of buzz. 

On 29/05/2022 at 11:30, bickster said:

Changing the subject completely. I just found out it's illegal to own more than 6 dildos in Texas

I hope they let you off with just a warning this time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â