General Chat

Stevo985

22 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Its the cast of The Apprentice right?

They say you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, but I instantly despise the vast majority of those people. 

I trust my judgement. 

• Like 1

The guy who runs the agency did time for selling cocaine a few years back...

A 29-year-old man has been sentenced to 40 months imprisonment after pleading guilty to possession of a class A drug with intent to supply – cocaine.

Tyron Ashraf of Challacombe, Furzton was sentenced on Monday 23 March at Aylesbury Crown Court.

https://citiblogmk.wordpress.com/2015/03/30/milton-keynes-man-jailed-for-40-months-over-plan-to-supply-a-class-a-drug/

1 hour ago, chrisp65 said:

Have you got one of those really low level drinking fountains like they have in fancy London hotels?

Had one of those when I went away a few years back. Pain in the arse filling the glass up though.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Had one of those when I went away a few years back. Pain in the arse filling the glass up though.

You're sitting on it incorrectly. 

The house safe has been getting a little bit erratic of late, getting to need quite a knack to open it.

So I emptied it and unbolted it to see if it just needed a bit of WD40 or the loving tap of a hammer or something. I took everything out, got it downstairs, closed it and locked it to see from there what the problem might be... and that was the last time it ever opened. Absolutely stuck solid now, a lump of scrap metal.

I can’t believe I had the smart thinking to empty it and unbolt it from the inside BEFORE I started trying to fix it. I count that as my moment of genius for 2021. 

Anyway, we need a new safe now.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Ooh, get you and your having stuff valuable enough to need a safe.

#humblebrag 

Yeah, if only.

Passports, birth certificates, baby scans, a book of passwords.

Stuff that would be a ball ache to lose.

As for gold and jewels - well I don’t even own a watch. 

• Like 1

Â