General Chat

Stevo985

13 minutes ago, theunderstudy said:

Did my thing where I end up buying 3 kits on offer that I like the look of. Annoyingly I can't seem to upload the pictures here for some reason 

FTFY 

109397-10518-pristine.jpg

a01071b-flat.jpg

1121420-37841-54-720.jpg

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Genuinely surprised by how many people in here play cribbage. 

Dude, this place used to be great 10 years ago, it was edgy.  We had a topic with tits and everything!

Now, half these really bad people are more interested in discussing politics and pensions and it's absolutely beige with a side dish of potato soup.

We're far too ****' nice now, the meanest thing we can say to each other is about sock etiquette ffs. 

9 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

Dude, this place used to be great 10 years ago, it was edgy.  We had a topic with tits and everything!

Now, half these really bad people are more interested in discussing politics and pensions and it's absolutely beige with a side dish of potato soup.

We're far too ****' nice now, the meanest thing we can say to each other is about sock etiquette ffs. 

Don't forget all the bands nobody's ever heard of and dissing all the rubbish bands most people like. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, bickster said:

Well, if your opponent played 2 nines in the opening hand of a deal and then opens the second hand with a six and I have a six, there's a good chance I'm not going to play it because I suspect my opponent may have another to make the cards in his hand a twelve. I refuse to take the two points for a pair because it may give my opponent six on the next lay.

https://cardgames.io/cribbage/

there you go, could set up a VT league ? 

21 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

I've been umming and arring about doing hasselbach potatoes for Christmas dinner instead of roasts. I could do a mixture of the two but then again...

very easy to leave them a little raw in the middle I found 

Â