General Chat

Stevo985

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Jesus, Mary, Joseph and the baby donkey, what the frigging hell is that?! Get The Hague on the phone, I've witnessed a war crime.

We've got zips, clasps, hooks and receipts dating from the last days of the British Empire. 

Can someone start a GoFundMe to get Bicks a new wallet?

I was literally laughing out loud when I read that. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seat68 said:

I only take wallet advice from professionals. 

Glad I could be of service. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, sidcow said:

And yet we still resist manbags.

Not me. I haven’t had a wallet since 2015 or something. But my man purse is like a skip with a shoulder strap. I’ve got everything in there. An extra mobile monitor, a fully stocked Amazon Kindle, loose aspirins, and I think some small living creatures. 

Edited by Marka Ragnos

50 minutes ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Not me. I haven’t had a wallet since 2015 or something. But my man purse is like a skip with a shoulder strap. I’ve got everything in there. An extra mobile monitor, a fully stocked Amazon Kindle, loose aspirins, and I think some Maddie. 

8 hours ago, Marka Ragnos said:

Not me. I haven’t had a wallet since 2015 or something. But my man purse is like a skip with a shoulder strap. I’ve got everything in there. An extra mobile monitor, a fully stocked Amazon Kindle, loose aspirins, and I think some small living creatures. 

Who the fook uses Asprin? 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, sidcow said:

People with heart conditions? 

(maybe people with heart conditions can’t take Asprin, I can’t remember which way round that rule is)

18 hours ago, bickster said:

This is a proper wallet you absolute sockless nonces 

IMG_1819.jpeg

How old is the condom that is definitely stored in there?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

How old is the condom that is definitely stored in there?

There are no condoms in there, the wallet is only about 2 years old tbh

• Confused 1
  • Shocked 1

51 minutes ago, bickster said:

the wallet is only about 2 years old tbh

Tough paper round for that wallet.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, sidcow said:

Anyone over the age of 40 should carry about three aspirins (about 900mg) with them at all times. It's a miracle drug. Good for heart attack, DVT, possibly pulmonary embolisms. And plain old VT-tension headaches. 😉 It's also said possibly to help with certain cancers. But I keep for emergency use only, as regular use can be dangerous. Crushed into a paste, I know it definitely helps with psoriasis and acne spots, but who wants to do that when you can just buy salicylic acid in cheap skin creams.

"Aspirin is the one drug I would take to a desert island with me," says Mark Fendrick, MD, an associate professor of internal medicine at the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor. "It costs two cents a day and its benefits are amazing. And if it had no side effects at all, we could give it to everybody." But Dr. Fendrick worries that the ever-growing list of diseases and disorders that aspirin and other nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS) seem to combat drowns out information about the risks of this "wonder" drug.

Edited by Marka Ragnos

Extending the wallet talk...

How many people are back pocket wallet carriers, or are you in team front pocket ? I switched to front pocket a few years ago and wouldn't have it any other way now. 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Extending the wallet talk...

How many people are back pocket wallet carriers, or are you in team front pocket ? I switched to front pocket a few years ago and wouldn't have it any other way now. 

I'm definitely front pocket.  Back pocket just seems so much easier for someone to knick it.  

• Like 2

Â