General Chat

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Update - I have been drinking heavily.

I'm genuinely not surprised. 

I'm so sorry to hear this news Rob. Huge condolences to you and the family.

22 minutes ago, Xann said:

You're in company?

I was down seeing my brother earlier but am now back at home with the Mrs. Worth pointing out that drinking heavily for me is not quite the high tide it once was. Thanks though, mate. Other than VT I dunno where to go with this one...

• Like 2

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I was down seeing my brother earlier but am now back at home with the Mrs. Worth pointing out that drinking heavily for me is not quite the high tide it once was. Thanks though, mate. Other than VT I dunno where to go with this one...

Sorry that this has happened to your family NV. Devastating for you and your brother. I hope justice is swift. 

5 hours ago, Genie said:

It looks like Ryan Giggs is going to miss out of boyfriend/husband of the year again. 

Talking of such, I see Johnny Depp lost his court case against the Scum.

Quite surprised at that to be honest.

2 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Talking of such, I see Johnny Depp lost his court case against the Scum.

Quite surprised at that to be honest.

I heard that on talksport. All the news reporter did was quote somebody saying it was obvious he was going to lose, that he was silly he tried to sue the sun and they don't know where his career will go from here; will he ever work again? Then they swiftly moved on to the next piece.

A nice reminder of who owns talkshite.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

I heard that on talksport. All the news reporter did was quote somebody saying it was obvious he was going to lose, that he was silly he tried to sue the sun and they don't know where his career will go from here; will he ever work again? Then they swiftly moved on to the next piece.

A nice reminder of who owns talkshite.

I read somewhere that she’s going to take him through the courts in the US and there’s lots more allegations to come to light yet.

Â