General Chat

Stevo985

4 hours ago, mjmooney said:

It's always slightly surprising when you discover that two apparently unconnected friends know each other. 

Surely in the swinging world that happens you all the time?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Xann said:

Jeremy Kyle axed.

Show's suspension has gone permanent after that suicide.

Look our for Jezzas confessions to come back, used to love that when I was younger.

• Like 1

On 15/05/2019 at 13:42, BOF said:

What pisses me off now are all the reactionary articles from all parts of the media and society calling it car crash TV and that it's preying on the vulnerable etc etc.  It's been doing that for 14 **** years.  They waited for a suicide to decide 'OK I think we've gone just far enough now ...".  words removed.

'This' 

It was ok to laugh at the unfortunates until they start killing themselves. Love Island should be banned as well... two suicides from that in the last year (plus the boyfriend of one of the victims killed themselves as well). 

Exploitative TV produced and aimed at the lowest common denominator. 

• Like 1

On 03/05/2019 at 12:04, Stevo985 said:

Strange thing happened at the weekend.

I met up with an ex-girlfriend on Saturday. Nothing weird, we used to be good friends even after we broke up and hadn't spoken in ages. She's since got married (to a much older man) and had two kids. It was a totally platonic meeting.

Anyway, she basically totally spilled her guts to me about her relationship and her mental health. She's only with her husband because of the kids, and she hates being a mother.

She literally told me that she hates her daughter. And she's only 4. Basically said that she feels absolutely zero bond with her and if her mom (the girl's grandmother) would have her she'd let her raise her with no second thought.

She sounds like she's at absolutely rock bottom.

It was really weird. And now she's texting me constantly.

(note: she's been diagnosed for her mental health issues. She has post natal depression and anxiety. So she's getting the right kind of help for it, fingers crossed)

She text me yesterday asking me to be her guarantor on a flat she wants to rent because she's left her husband.

I declined.

Then she tried to guilt me into it.

Won't lie, it nearly worked. But I've stood firm. Think it's pretty shitty of her to do that.

• Like 4

On 01/04/2019 at 20:21, Xela said:

I get heart palpitations just watching!

Sorry I’m a bit late, but I’ve been watching this on and off for the past 12 months. Unbelievable watching him do it. Health and Safety would have his pants down nowadays for that. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

She text me yesterday asking me to be her guarantor on a flat she wants to rent because she's left her husband.

I declined.

Then she tried to guilt me into it.

Won't lie, it nearly worked. But I've stood firm. Think it's pretty shitty of her to do that.

Not that she has ever asked but outside of my daughter I would never be a guarantor to anyone. Relatives have asked in the past and saying no has caused ill feeling. 

22 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Not that she has ever asked but outside of my daughter I would never be a guarantor to anyone. Relatives have asked in the past and saying no has caused ill feeling. 

There's probably certain friends I would do it for.

But not this girl

Like in my OP, she's literally told me she's mentally ill and I know for a fact that she's struggled to hold down a job. And one of the reasons she hasn't moved out sooner is because of her ability to financially support herself.

So I'm hardly going to turn around and be a guarantor!

It's harsh, and I genuinely hope she works it out. But I'm not putting myself into that financial commitment. I'd be mad to.

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

There's probably certain friends I would do it for.

But not this girl

Like in my OP, she's literally told me she's mentally ill and I know for a fact that she's struggled to hold down a job. And one of the reasons she hasn't moved out sooner is because of her ability to financially support herself.

So I'm hardly going to turn around and be a guarantor!

It's harsh, and I genuinely hope she works it out. But I'm not putting myself into that financial commitment. I'd be mad to.

I know the feeling although mine was different. A family member asked me to take out a loan as he was in debt  due to gambling (I was stunned as he never looked the type) he wanted me to take the loan out and he would pay me back each month. 

Like you I stayed firm but was very close to doing it as I felt bad for him. But I think both situations are very shitty of them to put on us. 

You made right call trust me. You would be on don't pay we take it away if you did I'm certain of that. 

44 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You would be on don't pay we take it away if you did I'm certain of that. 

That's exactly what I thought :D 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

That's exactly what I thought :D 

I can see it.

[Stevo] - That's where she lives, the lying bitch! TAKE IT ALL! TAKE IT ALLLLLLL!! 

[Woman crying] - I'm so sorry Stevo, but I just can't pay!! :(:(:(:(

[Stevo] - Shut up bitch! Barry, Larry (the burly idiots who take shit), TAKE IT ALLLL!!! muahahaha

[Ken] - My name is Ken, not Barry..

Ken and Larry begin to take her stuff.

[Stevo] - WOAH WOAH WOAH LARRY, WOAH WOAH WOAH BARRY! What on earth d'you think you're doing?!

[Ken] - My name is Ken..

[Larry] - We're... taking her possessions up the the value of the debt sir?

[Stevo] - THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M AFTER!!! I WANT HER HAIR YOU FOOLS!!!!!!! Now, go on! Take her hair!!!!

[Ken and Larry] - ...

[Woman crying] - ...

[End music plays]

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

I can see it.

[Stevo] - That's where she lives, the lying bitch! TAKE IT ALL! TAKE IT ALLLLLLL!! 

[Woman crying] - I'm so sorry Stevo, but I just can't pay!! :(:(:(:(

[Stevo] - Shut up bitch! Barry, Larry (the burly idiots who take shit), TAKE IT ALLLL!!! muahahaha

[Ken] - My name is Ken, not Barry..

Ken and Larry begin to take her stuff.

[Stevo] - WOAH WOAH WOAH LARRY, WOAH WOAH WOAH BARRY! What on earth d'you think you're doing?!

[Ken] - My name is Ken..

[Larry] - We're... taking her possessions up the the value of the debt sir?

[Stevo] - THAT'S NOT WHAT I'M AFTER!!! I WANT HER HAIR YOU FOOLS!!!!!!! Now, go on! Take her hair!!!!

[Ken and Larry] - ...

[Woman crying] - ...

[End music plays]

u ok hun?

Imagine this. A man has a sister who is a nutter. She does things like films families in public and puts it on Facebook groups saying the kids are behaving badly, she runs on stage and assaults a comedian (kisses him on the face when drunk) and is the biggest **** liar on the planet who creates *secret* posts hidden from her own family so she can lie about her own family and make herself out to be wonderful. Oh, and she moves to a new city with an autistic son and complains he's not getting the care he needs and can't get into a school.

And imagine that being 1% of the story. And imagine having the brother having to explain himself to her friends when he sees them as they have no idea the posts she makes are hidden from family members when he is told he should support his own sister.

She probably was all over her dad when he was dying, and probably made it about her on social media, till he recovered and then ignored him too. 

Anybody know anybody like that? 

Â