General Chat

Stevo985

6 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

I've never had a proper fight. I try to avoid fighting at all costs. I've apologised to idiots and bullies in pubs when I'd done nothing wrong. 

It makes me sad that people have to do that in order to stop them from having a kicking.

On 10/05/2018 at 22:52, TheAuthority said:

Aren't we almost at Idiocracy levels? Have you seen who's the President of the U.S?

Wait 'til the Rock takes over, although he's undoubtedly far more intelligent and capable than that orange tumour.  If I was picking the next American president I'd probably go with Terry Crews.  Everyone loves Terry Crews.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PompeyVillan said:

I've never had a proper fight. I try to avoid fighting at all costs. I've apologised to idiots and bullies in pubs when Honestly, I couldn't think of anything less manly than swinging crazy, undisciplined punches in a brawl.

A woman i work with said that years ago in a local pub a fight kicked off and one boned headed thug happened to knock out a scrawny yoof with a right hook and in her own words "I knew that was the man for me !" and went on to be his "bird" weeks later, married him and had two kids by him; at the same time he was fathering 2 other kids with other "birds" he'd presumably impressed in a similar manner. The mother of one of his other kids works in the same office as bird no.1 and they all live in the same closeknit community; the place where banjo playing is much admired and where the local primary school register has no more than 3 different surnames.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mottaloo said:

A woman i work with said that years ago in a local pub a fight kicked off and one boned headed thug happened to knock out a scrawny yoof with a right hook and in her own words "I knew that was the man for me !" and went on to be his "bird" weeks later, married him and had two kids by him; at the same time he was fathering 2 other kids with other "birds" he'd presumably impressed in a similar manner. The mother of one of his other kids works in the same office as bird no.1 and they all live in the same closeknit community; the place where banjo playing is much admired and where the local primary school register has no more than 3 different surnames.

Any woman impressed with blokes scrapping in pubs is the absolute dreg of society. 

• Like 2

One thing i didn't like while visiting Birmingham New street and bullring for the game was I thought I'd get the away black villa shirt as was here. I went in all the sports shops and all I could see was united Liverpool and even bloody Manchester city !! No sign of a villa shirt anywhere. 

These shops should be supporting the local teams not promoting the likes of these clubs to give glory hunting fans.

Edited by Demitri_C

26 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

111k comments, **** me

Who is chloe feldman? Someone who perpetuates who own stardom with stupid things like that?

11 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

Why are you so angry at the world?

I think he's frustrated at the banality of modern culture where someone can create vapid, insubstantial, meaningless commentary and vast swaths of the general population react positively, venerating the trite.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

Just noticed VT got a whole load of new emoji thingies.

I don't like change ?

:wave:

40 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

111k comments, **** me

Who is chloe feldman? Someone who perpetuates who own stardom with stupid things like that?

If she has made a fortune doing that then fair play to her! 

People will lap any old shit up online. 

Jeeese this place is miserable. It’s just a bit of fun that’s gone viral like that gold/blue dress. I can’t believe we’ve managed to find something to moan about over that. ?

(I like the new emojis)

• Like 1

Â