General Chat

Stevo985

Is page 3 the lowest this thread has ever been? :o

Ms Hanoi and I were walking around the beautiful centre of Blackheath this evening, and found, outside the chippy, a woman sat on the pavement with her leggings round her knees. When she saw us, she bounded to her feet, or as best she could anyway, giving us the full moon on the way up :crylaugh: Honestly don't know whether she was on the pavement doing a number one, a number two, or if she just fancied Donald Duck-ing it for a bit. 

• Like 1

On 02/06/2018 at 17:55, chrisp65 said:

Oh, and it doesn't actually 'boil' the water, it gets it to 98 and stops.

Won't be getting used by any of the tea purists then. Boiling water or GTFO for that lot

also 2 degrees too high for the perfect cup of coffee.

They compromised between 100 and 96 didn't they ?

16 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Is page 3 the lowest this thread has ever been? :o

Ms Hanoi and I were walking around the beautiful centre of Blackheath this evening, and found, outside the chippy, a woman sat on the pavement with her leggings round her knees. When she saw us, she bounded to her feet, or as best she could anyway, giving us the full moon on the way up :crylaugh: Honestly don't know whether she was on the pavement doing a number one, a number two, or if she just fancied Donald Duck-ing it for a bit. 

Blackheath's only a 10 minute walk from me.

Which...which chip shop? 

*gets pen and paper*

I'm 15 minutes from Blackheath, I too would like specific time/place details please. We'll form an orderly queue.

Many moons ago, some woman approached my mate in Blackheath and asked 'if he wanted a good time'

Blackheath, Stay classy.

2 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Blackheath's only a 10 minute walk from me.

Which...which chip shop? 

*gets pen and paper*

The one by Pizza Hut takeaway at the top of the high street. The lady concerned had blond braids and a suprisingly chunky arse (also a half-drunk bottle of white wine in one hand). 

Edited by HanoiVillan
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

outside the chippy, a woman sat on the pavement with her leggings round her knees. When she saw us, she bounded to her feet, or as best she could anyway, giving us the full moon on the way up :crylaugh: Honestly don't know whether she was on the pavement doing a number one, a number two, or if she just fancied Donald Duck-ing it for a bit. 

Did you catch her name/number?

edit: bindunne ?

Edited by Xela

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

The one by Pizza Hut takeaway at the top of the high street. The lady concerned had blond braids and a suprisingly chunky arse (also a half-drunk bottle of white wine in one hand). 

Half drunk or half filled... ?

Wasn’t overly sure where to put this but this advert during the ITV showing of CRO V NGR this is the extended verion rather that the one that was show

I’m confliced with the final strapline rather than anything in the advert itself but “innovation in every moment” you have maroon 5 doing a cover version (and yes the lyrics are appropiate to the technology they are advertising etc) but it is a f***ing cover version not a re-mix, nothing innotative about the thing that sets many adverts apart from the mundane/annoying... sorry possibly more for the P**s you of thread

• Haha 1

On 15/06/2018 at 16:21, Unused Sub said:

I'm 15 minutes from Blackheath, I too would like specific time/place details please. We'll form an orderly queue.

Many moons ago, some woman approached my mate in Blackheath and asked 'if he wanted a good time'

Blackheath, Stay classy.

So many peeps close to Blackheath.. I'll be we've all met at one point.

Â