General Chat

Stevo985

I go to a pizza place on Mondays cuz the beer is half price. The pizza is really good too. The owner is a 60 year old woman who dresses and moves around like a 30 year old. You can see where I'm going with this..

3 hours ago, maqroll said:

I go to a pizza place on Mondays cuz the beer is half price. The pizza is really good too. The owner is a 60 year old woman who dresses and moves around like a 30 year old. You can see where I'm going with this..

She delivers the food and beer faster than you'd expect from a 60 year old?   Cheap beer, good pizza and speedy service.  Excellent reasons to go go there!

7 hours ago, maqroll said:

Wayne? Is that you? 

On my way from work tonight some guy took me from behind on the motorway. Traffic had stopped, I stopped, he stopped a bit to late after hitting my bumper.

He was in a hire car, we exchanged numbers and I have his address, name and reg.

Do I wait for them (Enterprise) to call me? It’s scuffed the paint off my bumper, dented it and damaged a bit of the plastic trim on it (snapped the clips). 

Anything I should be doing or avoiding?

He seemed to accept responsibility for it (not really any other options). He said something about the car having a strange stop start system which caused the crash...

Edited by Genie

16 minutes ago, Genie said:

On my way from work tonight some guy took me from behind on the motorway.

ken.jpg

I think you still need to report it to your insurance company in the interim. 

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

On my way from work tonight some guy took me from behind on the motorway. Traffic had stopped, I stopped, he stopped a bit to late after hitting my bumper.

He was in a hire car, we exchanged numbers and I have his address, name and reg.

Do I wait for them (Enterprise) to call me? It’s scuffed the paint off my bumper, dented it and damaged a bit of the plastic trim on it (snapped the clips). 

Anything I should be doing or avoiding?

He seemed to accept responsibility for it (not really any other options). He said something about the car having a strange stop start system which caused the crash...

Going to the doctor for your bad back

Happened to me on Friday evening I should add

And get your car checked out, damage may not be apparent behind the bumper

And as @Xela says contact your insurance company

1 minute ago, Xela said:
  17 minutes ago, Genie said:

On On my way from work tonight some guy took me from behind on the motorway.

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

ken.jpg

I think you still need to report it to your insurance company in the interim. 

Maybe change your route as well if it keeps happening.  

6 minutes ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

Maybe change your route as well if it keeps happening.  

4th time it’s happened in the last 2 weeks. I’m walking like John Wayne now.

• Haha 2

Just now, Genie said:

If I report to my insurer am I going to end up out of pocket somewhere along the line?

Nope its a non faulter with the added bonus of it being a rental too (so will be insured)

Get to the doctors with your bad back

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, bickster said:

Nope its a non faulter with the added bonus of it being a rental too (so will be insured)

It’s more shoulder/neck than back.

2 minutes ago, Genie said:
  11 minutes ago, bickster said:

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s more shoulder/neck than back.

Sounds counter intuative this,  but you metion your shoulders and neck. Have you thought about a "Leg Rubber" practitioner at any point ? 

• Haha 1

Â