General Chat

Stevo985

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Tuesday talking point!

DcD_4zcWAAANG7R.jpg

You're not a burglar then, merely a trespasser?

Anyway, in answer to your question... I would do a shit in the kettle.

Imagine a VT party at Rugeley's pad with lapal there.

No girls and no one wanting to sit down or touch anything that could feasibly be squeezed into an orifice.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

I'm not sure what's more embarrassing, you weeing on their chaise longue or your spelling of it.

I don't even think it was a Cheese Lounge that he pi**ed on, it was a wood & wicker hamper, from what I recall. I might be wrong though. Except for when it comes to my spelling and grammar, @lapal_fan. 60% of the time, I'm right all the time. Whereas you spell like a 4-year-old.

9 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I don't even think it was a Cheese Lounge that he pi**ed on, it was a wood & wicker hamper, from what I recall. I might be wrong though. Except for when it comes to my spelling and grammar, @lapal_fan. 60% of the time, I'm right all the time. Whereas you spell like a 4-year-old.

It was definitely a Shed Lozenge, I remember them washing the cushions in the kitchen sink. 

8 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It would be like having a Jehovah Witness come to your house, with me preaching don't do drugs and that.  Dead boring. 

The fun's in listening to your voice rise and fall as Ruge inches a giant unboxed Toblerone up your Gary.

• Haha 1

I recall it having a lid or a door, and him opening it up to empty his bladder into. Or maybe he just pissed in a cupboard as well. It does sound like something he'd do.

@lapal_fan remember when you shit yourself in your bed after a night on the piss? Don't you put that up there in the list of 'coolest' things you've done too? :D

15 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

I recall it having a lid or a door, and him opening it up to empty his bladder into. Or maybe he just pissed in a cupboard as well. It does sound like something he'd do.

@lapal_fan remember when you shit yourself in your bed after a night on the piss? Don't you put that up there in the list of 'coolest' things you've done too? :D

I've never shit myself. 

I have wee'd the bed on multiple drunk nights though. 

I wet the bed once after a very very drunken night. 

It was about 6 years ago and it's literally the only time it has ever happened to me. 

Yet every morning now I check the bed to see if I've wet myself. it's genuinely scarred me permanently :D 

• Haha 3

Just now, Stevo985 said:

I wet the bed once after a very very drunken night. 

It was about 6 years ago and it's literally the only time it has ever happened to me. 

Yet every morning now I check the bed to see if I've wet myself. it's genuinely scarred me permanently :D 

Never, ever done it, no matter how drunk. 

Although the next few years may not be so good...  :huh:

Â