General Chat

Stevo985

16 minutes ago, Xann said:

There's concerns that the anonymity of Jamie Bulger's killers has been compromised.

No shit.

New look Venables appeared on my screen just the other day.

Anyone else see him?

No? 

I assume it was on social media?

11 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

did my spotify wrapped for 2017

i spent 40,428 minutes on spotify this year, that just over 28 days :o most listened to artist was the national, most listened to song was hard times by paramore

Good man, best band in the World.

best band no one seems to have heard of, id guess not everyone's cup of tea because they're a bit moody, great band though, i got in to them a few years back after seeing them on jools, dont think ive heard them on the radio, not even the likes of radio x

i was part of a monthly vinyl club with my mates, each of us taking it in turns to buy a record for the group, my 1st one was alligator by the national, in the 2 years we did the club it was everyones favourite, if they come back this summer they could end up doing a big festival slot, got a very good reaction at a decent glastonbury slot this year

My Top songs on Spoify for 2017 is absolutely bat shit crazy, which is probably a fair reflection on my music tastes! 

It's also skewed by the fact I've only had spotify for a few months.

But it goes Stormzy - The Smiths - Vengaboys - Men At Work - Kanye West - Nirvana - Chance the Rapper - The Cure - Michael Jackson - Prince - Kendrick Lamar - Future 

:D 

44,847 mins of music!

Top bands - Oasis, Stone Roses, Black Sabbath, Suede and Pulp

Top Song - Made of Stone (Stone Roses) - surprised about that!

16 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Just read Facebook are now testing a "Facebook kids" messenger app for under 13s. Is it just me or is this one of the worst ideas ever? 

Its a great idea if you like grooming kids! 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Xela said:

44,847 mins of music!

Top bands - Oasis, Stone Roses, Black Sabbath, Suede and Pulp

Top Song - Made of Stone (Stone Roses) - surprised about that!

You are a true Sabbath fan. Never had you down for them. Made of stone is one of my favourite songs by Stone Roses.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Â