General Chat

Stevo985

It's legit. I don't know if that particular image is an official post, but the OH works for Aldi head office and they're definitely doing something like that on xmas eve,

I'm sure a lot more people would believe that post if they hadn't written it in **** Comic Sans

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

It's legit. I don't know if that particular image is an official post, but the OH works for Aldi head office and they're definitely doing something like that on xmas eve,

I'm sure a lot more people would believe that post if they hadn't written it in **** Comic Sans

"Starving this Xmas? :( Not on our watch! LOL!"

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

The font is precisely the reason I didn't believe it. 

• Like 1

On 02/12/2017 at 00:51, TheAuthority said:

Following on from the stand/sit reveal, are you a wadder or a folder?

To clarify - when wiping your arse do you wad together a whole lot of paper and get in to your crevice, or do you neatly fold a square pad for each wipe?

I have been known to use a whole Andrex before!

... little bastard was still licking it off himself 3 days later!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I stand to wipe my arse, can't do it sitting down and god knows how people do it that way. I also just screw a load of toilet paper up and wipe. 

You can tell the sort...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 pieces if good quality, folded - I'm not a rat. 

4 pieces of standard, folded.

0 pieces of see through, works toilet - I don't wipe if I can see my fingers through it.  I wait to poop elsewhere. 

#classyshitter. 

• Like 1

I told my wife that I did a 'Counter Terrorist' course at work yesterday. She very quickly replied "Did you count many?".

I didn't like that she spotted that joke when I didn't** so I shouted, "It is not funny! Terrorism is a very serious, very real threat and you should not make silly jokes about it!!"*

*This bit isn't true

** This bit is

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I told my wife that I did a 'Counter Terrorist' course at work yesterday. She very quickly replied "Did you count many?".

I didn't like that she spotted that joke when I didn't** so I shouted, "It is not funny! Terrorism is a very serious, very real threat and you should not make silly jokes about it!!"*

*This bit isn't true

** This bit is

I did a similar sounding course through the nhs last week. Utterly pointless. Just some poor girl having to read from a sheet that the DoH sent her. I basically turned up, signed my name, stared at the walls for 50 minutes then went back to work. 

Has nothing to do with what you were on about but yeah......

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I did a similar sounding course through the nhs last week. Utterly pointless. Just some poor girl having to read from a sheet that the DoH sent her. I basically turned up, signed my name, stared at the walls for 50 minutes then went back to work. 

So when a big bomb goes off and you are the first to die, IT'S YOUR FAULT. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Sounds like ours was a little better, it was someone from West Midlands police.

There was a video about what to do if a gunman gets in to your building. I was giggling though because this woman from the Office was one of the actors in it.

hqdefault.jpg

"Would you like to do this again?"

"What with you? Wouldn't have thought so."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

So when a big bomb goes off and you are the first to die, IT'S YOUR FAULT. 

It was called PREVENT so was more about spotting signs of extremism early under the mental health service and who to refer to. I already knew it. So shut your stupid face stupid Lapal B)

Edited by Ingram85
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Paddywhack said:

Sounds like ours was a little better, it was someone from West Midlands police.

There was a video about what to do if a gunman gets in to your building. I was giggling though because this woman from the Office was one of the actors in it.

hqdefault.jpg

"Would you like to do this again?"

"What with you? Wouldn't have thought so."

Oh for fu....

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

david+brent+pop+star.jpg

Whenever I hear "If You Don't Know Me By Now" on the radio I always sing the Brent version over it! 

"iF YOU DON'T KNOW ME!"

Edited by Xela
  • Like 1

Â