General Chat

Stevo985

9 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I think the hardness of T Rex is being over egged. If they are so invincible how come you don't see them anymore. 

Small arms. 

• Like 1

Just now, mjmooney said:

They shouldn't be allowed to carry weapons. 

That was the problem. They were only armed with pea shooters and catapults. 

7 hours ago, Genie said:

Anyone else going to see Liam Gallagher tomorrow at Birmingham Arena?

I’m not expecting much tbh, more of a laugh with some mates and a few beers. 

yeah i am, going in a big group and early, loads more couldnt get tickets

his voice at the moment is possibly as good as ive ever heard it, the only real disappointment is that he doesnt seem to be mixing it up, he could dip deep in to oasis every night but he's not, he's playing the same 5/6 songs

**** the naysayers its going to be awesome 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

yeah i am, going in a big group and early, loads more couldnt get tickets

his voice at the moment is possibly as good as ive ever heard it, the only real disappointment is that he doesnt seem to be mixing it up, he could dip deep in to oasis every night but he's not, he's playing the same 5/6 songs

**** the naysayers its going to be awesome 

We’re hittig the German market first for a few bevvies then onto the gig. Do you know what time LG is due out? 

9, rat boy supporting i think who ive got no interest in, id guess a lot of people will be thinking the same and they've closed the subway off so it'll be shit trying to cross over and busy, if ive got another snow day tomorrow it could get daft, i've already had a conversation about just going to snobs and worrying about how we get home after

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I'd leave plenty of time to get through security as it sounds like a bit of a pain in the arse.

Oh right cheers, didn’t think of that. We’re sitting (only tickets available at the time) so if we do arrive late we should at least get our seats! 

We are going to church on Christmas Eve for the first time ever. Just thought it would be nice and the kids would enjoy it. Lichfield cathedral are having midnight mass, which I'd love to attend, but it's getting someone to have the kids on Christmas Eve, which is a bit unfair, imo. 

• Like 1

Â