General Chat

Stevo985

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

A very strange topic came up in the office today and i still dont know whats correct. Stand or sit when you wipe?

I think we've done this fairly recently, Dem.

From memory there's quite a few VT perverts who stand.

On 08/11/2017 at 21:02, Xela said:

Priti Patel

Yeah I would. 

Yes....i can see why. However, I'm a bit obsessed with absolute radio dj Sarah Jane Champion. Blonde, 40, very well blessed in the shirt potato department...... *sigh* :wub:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

Yes....i can see why. However, I'm a bit obsessed with absolute radio dj Sarah Jane Champion. Blonde, 40, very well blessed in the shirt potato department...... *sigh* :wub:

Radio milfs is it?

Katherine Boyle every day of the week.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, villarule123 said:

I stand.

I have no idea how you actually do it sitting. I've tried because it seems as though most people sit, so I did it out of curiosity, but it didn't work for me.

I bet your pants look like a ****' Rorschach test at the end of the day, you dirty tramp :lol:  

Edited by lapal_fan
  • Like 2

Just now, lapal_fan said:

If you sit down, you have access to the finest cracks and pile creases.

If you sit down, you cannot reach these, hard to reach areas. 

Of course you can, you just have to stick your arse out and bend over a little.

lol at 'finest cracks', like you're trying to sell bottoms. "We have a large selection of the finest cracks".

• Haha 1

If a doctor can check my prostate whilst I'm standing up, I'm pretty sure I can wipe a little bit of poo off my balloon knot.

Hang on @lapal_fan, if you don't stand to wipe, how come there's no paper in the toilet when you send me photos of your shit? :detect:

Edited by Paddywhack
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

If a doctor can check my prostate whilst I'm standing up, I'm pretty sure I can wipe a little bit of poo off my balloon knot.

Hang on @lapal_fan, if you don't stand to wipe, how come there's no paper in the toilet when you send me photos of your shit? :detect:

I only do that when I'm absolutely sure it's a clean drop. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I think the bigger question is why he's checking your prostrate when you only went in for a flu jab

• Haha 1

Â