General Chat

Stevo985

I remember listening to a conversation between Russell Brand and Matt Morgan, where Matt was explaining why he was a fan of the bidet and why wiping alone wasn't enough.

"If you've just eaten a curry, do you wipe the plate with a piece of kitchen roll and put it back in the cupboard or do you wash it properly?"

I don't own a bidet, so theoretically I "wipe with kitchen roll and put it back in the cupboard".  And that's pretty rank when you think about it.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

A very strange topic came up in the office today and i still dont know whats correct. Stand or sit when you wipe?

How have you missed this? Its an all time classic thread

On 13/11/2017 at 17:13, NurembergVillan said:

I remember listening to a conversation between Russell Brand and Matt Morgan, where Matt was explaining why he was a fan of the bidet and why wiping alone wasn't enough.

"If you've just eaten a curry, do you wipe the plate with a piece of kitchen roll and put it back in the cupboard or do you wash it properly?"

I don't own a bidet, so theoretically I "wipe with kitchen roll and put it back in the cupboard".  And that's pretty rank when you think about it.

This is why once you've discovered using baby wipes to wipe your arse, you'll realise what clean really is.

22 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

One of the many advantages to having a nipper is that I can keep baby wipes in the bathroom and nobody bats an eyelid!

I keep them there and when people ask I tell them i use them to wipe my arse.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

One of the many advantages to having a nipper is that I can keep baby wipes in the bathroom and nobody bats an eyelid!

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I keep them there and when people ask I tell them i use them to wipe my arse.

I sincerely hope you two aren't flushing those things down the toilet to dispose of them. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

I sincerely hope you two aren't flushing those things down the toilet to dispose of them. 

The amount of times I've gave my wife a bollocking for doing that. I get why people use them to wipe their arse, but they are a menace. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I am flushing them. I didn't know it was an issue.

I shall consider an alternative.

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I am flushing them. I didn't know it was an issue.

I shall consider an alternative.

Yeah, the packaging says flushable (which strictly speaking they are) but they biodegrade slower than Micah Richards' contract.  This means they turn into a trawling net for turds once they get into the sewers.

Best way is to go the "Greek holiday" route with nappy bags and a pedal bin.  Remember to empty the bin regularly...

• Like 1

Â