General Chat

Stevo985

On 11/13/2017 at 16:05, Ingram85 said:

Stand to wipe? Are you 4 years old? Do you pee with your trousers and boxers around your ankles too?

Freaks.

For me it depends what mood I am in but i think i stand more than sit, just a habit and i cant explain why 

52 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Imagine how I'd feel if I gave you a sympathy like and you "won the day " by beating me by 1 like

It's just not a risk I can take , so you'll be getting No likes from me 

19 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Good post Tony, have a like. 

Ah, I see how it is. You guys are conspiring against me, preventing me (a good man) from winning poster of the day. Well you two are off my 'like list' and will be receiving no more likes from me!

49 minutes ago, choffer said:

Where were you on October 28th? That was your big chance.

Holy macaroni, it really was, just 9 likes won that day.

Ironically, I spent that whole day planning how I was going to win poster of the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lapal_fan said:

I never look at those things until you told me about it about 4 weeks ago :lol:

Me either. A bit like how he's bloomin' obsessed with getting trophies on Playstation. 

6 minutes ago, Rob182 said:

Me either. A bit like how he's bloomin' obsessed with getting trophies on Playstation. 

Further attempts to drag my name through the mud in order to influence fellow posters to stop liking my content. I'm on to you.

• Like 2

Hang on, do you want clean arses or not?!

On 10/3/2017 at 10:57, lapal_fan said:

When it came to him wiping, you could hear a rough yank of the loo roll (sometimes 10 pieces, sometimes 3, depending on the length of the sound), a rough screwing up of the loo roll and then I swear to God, the horrific sound of a toddler painting a picture on an A1 piece of paper.  He used to just go at himself, up, down, round and round for about 10-15 seconds, before starting the process again 2, maybe 3 times.  

That loo roll must have been in a right state.  I imagine he got shit on his hands regularly - dirty piece of shit.  

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

How do you find out when you last won the day? Never heard of such a thing?

Ingram85 last won the day on April 21 2014

on the plus side at least you've made  Paddywhack feel better and saved the Samaritans a phone call

• Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

How do you find out when you last won the day? Never heard of such a thing?

Yeah that’s right, plead ignorance and pretend like you didn’t know that me and you have been in a fierce battle for likes for years now. You’re fooling no one Ingram, I’m on to you!

• Like 2

Â