General Chat

Stevo985

I got my first tattoo on Monday. Didn't know what to expect pain wise, thought it felt like that weird pain of having a needle but more constant. My girlfriend, who also had one at the same time said hers felt completely different, like she was being scratched. Anyway, not important, ha. I'm not a tattoo person in general or into the tattooing culture but I already feel like I want more. It's an odd thing. 

37 minutes ago, nobler said:

I'm not a tattoo person in general or into the tattooing culture but I already feel like I want more. It's an odd thing. 

There are two cognitive biases at work here. A combination of choice-supportive bias and post-purchase rationalisation.

IANAP :)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brumerican said:

Like the wet wipe guy at a bukkake. :D

They're like a good ref.  Do their job well, and you never notice them.  I'm told.

• Like 1

Watching a competitive eater on YouTube because I was bored, feel sick just thinking about all that food he eats. No idea how he does it. Matt Stonie is the name if any of you wanted to see.

Yeah I've seen him, I watch food challenges and randy santel, started watching that because he did a UK tour where he was eating at like smokeys in Walsall and a breakfast challenge in bromsgrove, also did one in redditch but he moaned like **** about the people there, they do a 120oz steak challenge

I live at the top of a hill overlooking the coast. I can confirm that last night was quite breezy.

Not Taiwan breezy, but more than enough for me.

No sleep between 2:30am and 4:30am then up for work at 6:00, so it's a bit of a black coffee zombie day for me today.

8 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

We've got no water in our offices. No taps, no toilets, no canteen...

Shouldn't we all be sent home?

They need to buddy up with another office to get you wc facilities you can share and they need to get down to Greggs or wherever and buy up all the bottled water they can find.

If they can't sort that out fairly quickly, it's abandon ship!

Â