General Chat

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't like sandwiches and I don't like bacon. With most recipes I'd rather just eat the ingredients, I'm just not that extravagant when it comes to food.

That's cool.  We're just playin' :D

3 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't like sandwiches and I don't like bacon. With most recipes I'd rather just eat the ingredients, I'm just not that extravagant when it comes to food.

extravagant!

all you've got is a **** plate, and given the way this has gone, I suspect that's actually a piece of wood, and I suspect that's still in the tree, which presumably you haven't planted yet as you don't like disturbing the earth

Edited by chrisp65
as BOF, only playing
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, useless said:

Yeah I'm with you  , I like nothing more than sitting down to a 7 course meal of

margarine or softened butter

followed by  caster sugar.

followed by 3  large eggs.

followed by  self-raising flour

followed by  baking powder.

followed by vanilla extract.

followed by pinch of salt.

instead of combing the ingredients together

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, BOF said:

"Chris had ordered the lubricant.  He always ordered the lubricant.  Chocolate hazelnut.  A man of habit and extraordinary sexual deviancy... "

We need a VT novel :)

bagsie I get the part of the character that gets to bang Baselayers

( sorry for bringing the tone down , but if it wasn't me it would only have been someone else)

Edited by tonyh29

I did actually start an Island Noir novel, but spent more time working out the sound track for the film rights.

Starts with a murder (obviously). All you get is a close up panning shot of male legs, in grey suit trousers and sensible black shoes being dragged across a high shine pristine white tiled kitchen floor. Pristine other than the copious bright red blood trail the body dragging is creating. Like a mop, through letterbox red paint.

This, whilst 'Amo Solo Te' by Caterina Valente is playing. There'll need to be some basic end credit thanks to Xann there.

The vicar would be played by Ruge, and Useless would be a celebrity chef with an addiction to poppers. Tony gets to shag a cross dresser, and kind of knows it before he even gets started.

Yeah, easily distracted....

• Like 1

Ooh ooh, can I be the village idiot who stands on the edge of town waving frantically at all the new cars driving by, but actually turns out to be a calculated evil genius in the end :)

4 minutes ago, BOF said:

Ooh ooh, can I be the village idiot who stands on the edge of town waving frantically at all the new cars driving by, but actually turns out to be a calculated evil genius in the end :)

how about all the new cars are driven by the same person in some form of weird dream sequence  .... StanBalaban and his countless cars

8 minutes ago, BOF said:

I know you're nothing like him, but I always picture you as Dara Ó Briain.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I know you're nothing like him, but I always picture you as Dara Ó Briain.

Yeah ... well ... I always picture you as Steptoe, so huh.

I don't really.

• Like 2

Â