General Chat

Stevo985

2 minutes ago, blandy said:

What about Sloe gin - that's clearly slower.

And there's that dutch sparkling white grape juice, too. That's schloer

Tea is brill. Quintessentially British. Mind you the best cup of tea I ever had was in Ireland.  

get out frogout parody frog the fly

4 minutes ago, blandy said:

What about Sloe gin - that's clearly slower.

And there's that dutch sparkling white grape juice, too. That's schloer

Tea is brill. Quintessentially British. Mind you the best cup of tea I ever had was in Ireland.  

That I believe. The Irish love their tea even more than the English. 

8 hours ago, useless said:

Something doesn't have to cost as much as gold diamond bar for it to be too expensive for me, would be nice to have that luxury.

Tonyh wipes his bottom with £50 notes. A habit he picked up from his banking days.

I find it distasteful, I prefer £20 notes. 

5 hours ago, Xela said:

Tonyh has his butler wipe his bottom with £50 notes. A habit he picked up from his banking days.

I find it distasteful, I prefer £20 notes. 

Fixed

bit my initial post  was just surprised that someone could find tea expensive ... Obviously  in context anything can be expensive I guess but how much is a packet of tea ? About £2 ?

9 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Fixed

bit my initial post  was just surprised that someone could find tea expensive ... Obviously  in context anything can be expensive I guess but how much is a packet of tea ? About £2 ?

I think when you break it down,  a ' standard' tea bag from say tetley costs about 3p.  It costs more to boil the kettle

8 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't trust people who don't like tea.

Whereas I find anyone who drinks it an annoying prick.

"That's a shit cup of tea" - I'll tell you what then, if you want to stand, watching a tea bag diffuse for 2 minutes, then you've got too much free time you knob.  I prefer sitting.

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Whereas I find anyone who drinks it an annoying prick.

"That's a shit cup of tea" - I'll tell you what then, if you want to stand, watching a tea bag diffuse for 2 minutes, then you've got too much free time you knob.  I prefer sitting.

Leave it to brew for a few minutes and do something else? 

1 minute ago, lapal_fan said:

Actually Mr Stevo, I think we should part ways, not only do you like tea, you also butter your breakfast sandwiches - we're through.

:D

It's for the best.

But believe me, liking tea and putting butter on sandwiches does not make me the weird one in this relationship.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Why the hell would you not butter your breakfast sandwiches?

Believe me, I've asked. There is no explanation!

Edited by Stevo985

Â