General Chat

Stevo985

Watching BGT. There is a fat ginger kid dancing now, he's not a very good dancer at all so I assume they have put him through to the live shows just to take the piss out of him? Not really sure what its all about to be honest.

Your first mistake was watching BGT in the first place. 

• Like 3

I agree with my esteemed colleague, dAVe 'Molten arse' 80.

Genie - sit yourself down and try to understand where you have gone wrong  :)

• Like 1

Watching BGT. There is a fat ginger kid dancing now, he's not a very good dancer at all so I assume they have put him through to the live shows just to take the piss out of him? Not really sure what its all about to be honest.

Are amanda holdens nipples hanging out ?

Are amanda holdens nipples hanging out ?

Massive nipples she's got aint she, I've noticed that as well

• Like 1

He looks like he's about to keel over at the end

BGMT whilst the auditions are on is the only part of that show worth watching.

What is the protocol when wanting to pay for groceries, with the choice between a self checkout, and a single staffed till, with no queue, that's positioned directly next to the self checkouts?

I couldn't figure out whether I should use the self checkout, which is my preferred option, and have him think "that **** is helping put me out of a job", or whether I should go to his till, and risk him thinking "that ****, there's a self checkout right there, he should scan his own shit".

After standing there for a minute or two, I walked away and pretended I had more stuff to buy until someone else used his till, so the problem was taken care of.  :blush:

What is the protocol when wanting to pay for groceries, with the choice between a self checkout, and a single staffed till, with no queue, that's positioned directly next to the self checkouts?

I couldn't figure out whether I should use the self checkout, which is my preferred option, and have him think "that **** is helping put me out of a job", or whether I should go to his till, and risk him thinking "that ****, there's a self checkout right there, he should scan his own shit".

After standing there for a minute or two, I walked away and pretended I had more stuff to buy until someone else used his till, so the problem was taken care of.  :blush:

That sounds like a "Very British Problems" Twitter entry

Amusing Twitter feed for those who haven't seen it...

Nah, always used the manned checkout, unless you've only got one or two items. Self service checkouts always, ALWAYS throw up at least one problem requiring staff to intervene. 

• Like 1

Use scan and shop.

I went to a checkout woman at tesco once and she told me to use them if they're free.

Lazy **** didn't see that eventually that attitude will do her out of a job.

She'll be on central news in 5 years moaning about the lack of jobs.

Compared to the U.S our service sector is woeful.

• Like 1

Mrs is graduating next month as a dentist.  Want to get her a good graduation present but running out of ideas.  I've been too good to her and bought her everything she needs already!  I've ordered a bespoke dentist cake but need to come up with an idea for a present.  Something a bit different and memorable.

Mrs is graduating next month as a dentist.  Want to get her a good graduation present but running out of ideas.  I've been too good to her and bought her everything she needs already!  I've ordered a bespoke dentist cake but need to come up with an idea for a present.  Something a bit different and memorable.

You have asked VT for ideas for what you could buy your missus that's different and memorable.

2w4fkig.gif

• Like 2

Â