General Chat

Stevo985

Highway is any defined route over which the public have the right to pass and repass or something along those lines - so it covers carriageways, bridleways and footpaths, I think.

What about the chocolate ?

:ph34r:

Stevo, I gave up and came home at about 3:45am.

I'll try again tonight.

I'll bring a new stick, it's way better than my last.

see you later bud.

I misinterpreted what the stick was then.

I killed my back yesterday, I was getting a book from the bottom of my book case and it went on me, as today is getting on the pain is getting slowly worse.

It's **** annoying I always injure myself doing stupid innocuous little things, I **** my shoulder up getting off the bus back in November and still struggle to play my guitar for more than 20 minutes before it starts hurting, I wish I could say something like "yeah I injured my back whilst wrestling an aligator" or something like that but nooooo I did it picking a **** book up

Back aids is bad kids

If you're still having pains from an injury you sustained 6 months ago it may be worth getting it checked out...

I went to my GP a few days after it happened he told me to wait for a month before having physio, a few days later the pain was that bad I went to the hospital, they gave it an X ray and then referred me for an MRI on it, I went for the MRI and the quack refused to give it to me and sent me for physio, had 6 weeks of physio and they sent me for an ultrasound scan on it, that showed up fluid behind the shoulder, 2 more weeks of physio and they told me to leave it for a while and go back to the doctors...It was around this point that I lost faith and realised that they weren't going to help me out.

I had the same thing with my hip, it took them 6 years to actually do anything to help me with that, I ended up having steroid injections every 4 months with the offer of an operation if I felt I needed it. Luckily after 6 years of pain the steroid injections actually worked and now I only get a little pain from it.

Can you buy an adapter that will flip a electric socket upside down?

41aiQQtFQiL._SX300_.jpg

41arxyp4JqL._SY300_.jpg

either of those fix your problem?

edit: stuck the wrong picture in first time - this one rotates to whatever floats your boat!

Edited by chrisp65
  • Like 1

Â