General Chat

Stevo985

I watched that game. I now understand why you lot are so miserable all the time!

Have a hug!

I've just watched this weeks ALOTO. Cheered me up no end.

Winston is a UNIT!

• Like 1

Open the curtains and a lady who must be about 80 is getting changed ,in the house across the road.

It took less than 24 hours to see something worse than our performance.

Edited by DK82
  • Like 2

well in total today I have put on £45 on the roulette and withdrew £400, I'm up £355 for today, that's me done with the online roulette for a while now and that gives me the money to buy my Yamaha P-35 Stage Piano

I just saw a dude walking down the road wearing one red trainer and one white trainer, is this a thing now? does he realise what a monumental prick it makes him look? do people go out and buy a pair of white trainers and a pair of red trainers so they can alternate the foot colours on a daily basis or do they by one white trainer and one red trainer?

The whole world has gone **** mad I tells ye

Open the curtains and a lady who must be about 80 is getting changed ,in the house across the road.

It took less than 24 hours to see something worse than our performance.

daffy-duck-wank.gif

I have a hat like that too.

I just saw a dude walking down the road wearing one red trainer and one white trainer, is this a thing now? does he realise what a monumental prick it makes him look? do people go out and buy a pair of white trainers and a pair of red trainers so they can alternate the foot colours on a daily basis or do they by one white trainer and one red trainer?

The whole world has gone **** mad I tells ye

Guys wearing Ugg boots. What?

I do believe that Ugg boots were originally made for men, surfer dudes to be precise...I have no idea if I actually know that or if I have just completely made it up, it sounds made up, I'm gunna go and Mooney it now to find out

from yahoo answers, christ knows how I knew that

What Women in America may not realize and believe, is that UGG boots were originally worn by Men. Yes that’s right ladies, Men have worn UGG boots and not in America. UGG boots were originally worn by Men in Australia by Sheep Shearers, World War 2 Aviators and in more recent times in the 1960’s by Surfers and competitive swimmers.

• Like 1

Â