General Chat

Stevo985

I got to play on the hallowed turf of Villa Park today

I'd say it was the greatest day of my life, but the wife and one of my kids are currently in the room, so let's just say it was ONE of the best days!

• Like 2

Use scan and shop.

I went to a checkout woman at tesco once and she told me to use them if they're free.

Lazy **** didn't see that eventually that attitude will do her out of a job.

She'll be on central news in 5 years moaning about the lack of jobs.

Compared to the U.S our service sector is woeful.

I hope you told her that fact.

I never use self service checkouts. Refuse to do so as its doing people out of a job. I also insist they pack my bag as well. What they don't understand is that I'm helping them!

Im gonna do post on poster and hope I can follow the match thread tomorrow. Simon and the other mods are really doing a great job with this page. I laughed so much at things I read on VT. I love this place and will donate every year. Have a good day at Wembley guys!

Im gonna do post on poster and hope I can follow the match thread tomorrow. Simon and the other mods are really doing a great job with this page. I laughed so much at things I read on VT. I love this place and will donate every year. Have a good day at Wembley guys!

q3iCWqE.jpg

Wat8.jpg

• Like 1

AvxSKBi.gif

In tesco today (is it tesco or tesco's..?), I went to a checkout with no queue, put all my shopping on the conveyor belt, pushed my trolley to the end of the till, grabbed a carrier bag and then realised something was wrong.

I looked up at the checkout lady, who was holding the first item and she goes '..ready?'.

I nodded and said 'ready'.

Is that what happens now? I thought she was going for a world record or something, I stood there like a keeper waiting for a penalty to be taken.

• Like 3

It's Tesco but everyone says Tescos because people are idiots.

Probably because of Sainsburys and Morrisons. Safeway used to get called Safeways, too. 

Then again, nobody seems to says Asdas. 

Â