General Chat

Stevo985

I would penetrate Rachel Riley until the neighbours complained about the smell.

Shes not looking great tonight in fairness ........................................

Shocked.gif

• Like 1

Good choice Leemond. She does look like she might be sticky and occasionally smell but that doesn't matter.

WB

Thinking of picking up an angle grinder next weekend.

There's a Screwfix and Lidl nearby to check out.

Though if anyone sees a good deal in the week? I'd appreciate a nudge, ta :)

pick one that you can hit the off button whilst still holding on to both handles, i.e. the big red button is in reach of your thumb

I picked up a nice powerful cheap one - scariest thing I've ever held in my hand, and I count that crazy night with RV in that assessment - you had to take one hand off it to push the off button that was right next to the screaming spinning blade.

I had to throw it away and by a proper expensive european one with their crazy health and safety values.

Dont waste your money on one from lidl, they're shite.

You cant go wrong with a Bosch, Makita or Hitachi one for about £90, I think eh smiths have a deal on the Hitachi at the moment, a 9inch grinder and a 4 inch grinder for £115, although these are 110v and you will need a transformer to power it.

I went out to buy some chips for me dinner earlier to go with my cola gammon that I've had in the slow cooker all day.

Now when I have to buy food I glance at it and pick it up, these chips which I thought were normal chips were anything but normal, they were BEEF flavoured chips, **** beef flavoured chips, why would anyone do that? I'm having gammon not beef, they were pretty horrible as well.

Also another curious thing happened whilst I was out, I had a sudden urge to buy some hot chocolate, I've not had hot chocolate since I was about 8 years old, I'm just about to have my first cup of it now.

Â