General Chat

Stevo985

ManUre and Liverpool are touring down under before the start of next season and both games are sold out already.

FFS.

Yeah my misses' rels near Sydney bought tickets for the Liverpool game weeks ago

Well 'Swit Swoo', hasn't a certain forum based website had a makeover... :wub:

welcome back!!

Cheers Jon. Hows things?

Good  Thanks Laura. You've been away a good while. I am now avec small child and getting married next saturday!! Hope you're back for a bit of banter. Is all good with you? x

Wow, check you out with all your responsibility! Awesome, well done. Not long now untl the big day... Eeeek. All well here thank you.

Welcome back :D

You've chosen an interesting time to return.

Over the last few days the site seems have turned into a twisted testosteronal tornado.

Hey! :D Haven't I just? Wowza... Hope you are well!

Welcome back!

Confessions thread. Thank me later

Hiya! Cheers. And... W.T.F.... Amazing. I seem to have come back just in time.

I've just eaten the best part of half a bag of pumpkin seeds and now I'm wondering if they can be eaten out of the pack or do they need roasting first? Guess I'll find out in the morning when the shitstorm turns into a shitnami and splits my ring piece in half.

Ad at the top of the page is for "5 foods you should never eat", with a picture of a banana. Possibly the best food you can eat.

Mental.

If only there was a way to interact with it and find out more...

I've just eaten the best part of half a bag of pumpkin seeds and now I'm wondering if they can be eaten out of the pack or do they need roasting first? Guess I'll find out in the morning when the shitstorm turns into a shitnami and splits my ring piece in half.

its a good question.

i am also now wondering the same, as i was planning to buy a bag of pumpkin seeds this morning.

Anybody watch 5 Minutes To A Fortune on Channel 4? A couple just lost about £48k because the girl couldn't name 5 out of the top 10 busiest airports in the world.. She named 4 but couldn't name a 5th.. Just wondered why they use statistics from 2010 and not more recent.. She said Dubai but it was not in the top 10 list they used, but according to the 2012 statistics it is the 10th most busiest airport..

Â