General Chat

Stevo985

That is very weird.

I know :)

The conversation was like this -

Fox Man Do you know when to put your bins out?

8Pints Yes.

Fox Man Do you know when to put your bins out?

8pints Yes.

Fox Man When then?

8pints Mondays.

Fox Man (Checks a list) That's right.

8pints I know.

Fox Man Dya put a bit of lemon on?

8pints What?

Fox Man Dya put a bit of lemon on?

8pints On what?

Fox Man Your bags.

8pints Oh, no.

Fox Man You should, it wards off foxes.

8pints (Thinks about going in and getting some lemon juice to chuck over this man in a fox suit so he'll go away) ...ok.

• Like 1

14 years of marriage today. I need a drink

Congratulations. It appears that you did* know what you were doing.

* It's tradition here to shout the football chant "you don't know what you're doing" at soon-to-be married couples.

• Like 1

No wheelie bins?  My, you proles do lead an amusing life.

I've no wheelie bin. Although that's because I don't create enough refuse to warrant the biannual rental charge. It'd probably take me 2 months or more to fill a wheelie bin.

Today's top tip. Don't drink drowsy benylin before driving to work in the morning. Nothing happened, but that's just luck of the draw. I feel about 30 stone at the mo' and my eyelids are half of that.

We're due to get wheelie bins in July, and a kitchen waste caddy or somesuch bollocks.

So you are getting more than one then? The news story seemed to imply it was just a black one, but wasn't exaclty clear. We have a black one, a brown one, and a green one. Plus a little grey box for food waste, then you can put it in the green one. Used to have a red box too. Fun fun recyclable fun.

OH ALSO, you'll start getting blokes with the special vans coming round and asking if you want your wheelie bin cleaned once a month for like £2 or something.

When I was at school we used to walk down a street that had a wheelie bin which had been painted all different colours, with flowers and all sorts on it. We called it, as you would, the Gay Bin. By coincidence, I now sit next to the guy who painted that at work. He isn't gay, just a bit arty ofc, but I wouldn't ever consider painting my wheelie bin.

Edited by hogso

Seems to happen in other places apart from Kent too.

Beds, Hert and Bucks

pic_01_353x470.jpg

This lady isn't really trying though I don't think.

Plus it attracts a strange kind of spectator

smiley-bins.jpg

• Like 1

Today's top tip. Don't drink drowsy benylin before driving to work in the morning. Nothing happened, but that's just luck of the draw. I feel about 30 stone at the mo' and my eyelids are half of that.

Reminds me of the time when I took massively over the recommended dose of antihistamines in a failed attempt to beat a severe hayfever attack. I drove home from work semiconscious, with eyes streaming and only the sneezing keeping me awake. Got home, fell on the bed and passed out for a few hours.

Never used them since.

Reminds me of the time when I took massively over the recommended dose of antihistamines in a failed attempt to beat a severe hayfever attack. I drove home from work semiconscious, with eyes streaming and only the sneezing keeping me awake. Got home, fell on the bed and passed out for a few hours.

Never used them since.

I always stay away from anything that says it can make you drowsy, I once took two hayfever tablets and couldn't concentrate on nothing and ended up giving my home phone number out to about 10 customers before falling asleep at my desk

Never used them since.

I always stay away from anything that says it can make you drowsy, I once took two hayfever tablets and couldn't concentrate on nothing and ended up giving my home phone number out to about 10 customers before falling asleep at my desk

Don't they cook meth, which keeps you up for a week, from these medicines.

Science, yo.

Â