General Chat

Stevo985

Solar panels working well haven`t  had any form of heating on for 2 weeks now .....boiling hot water !!! oh yeahhhhhhhh

are you saying your water is hot because you aren't using the solar energy for heating?

genuinely curious, pv can be superb in the right location, just that I havent had the heating on for two weeks either, due to it being warm...

did a fair bit on solar panels in my dissertation and in work, I just love solar panel reps knocking on the door!

you know, like some people hope to get a Joey or a Mormon, my ideal Sunday is some 17 year old in a bad Tesco suit trying to tell me why I need solar panels or cavity fill insulation

I had to explain what circle jerk was to a girl at work today. She asked how I knew about that. I wasn't quite sure. How do we come to know such things? We looked it up on wiki eventually, and, actually I got it wrong.

I said it was a group of guys around a girl. Wiki said it was just a group of guys hanging out, so to speak. Heh. Then we looked at the related topic of 'soggy biscuit'

You really do learn something new every day, don't you? Wonders will literally never cease.

Not sure if serious.

As a self confessed Jersey Shore fan.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a second

LG?

Not sure if serious.

As a self confessed Jersey Shore fan.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt a second

LG?

Laser Giants?

Solar panels working well haven`t  had any form of heating on for 2 weeks now .....boiling hot water !!! oh yeahhhhhhhh

are you saying your water is hot because you aren't using the solar energy for heating?

genuinely curious, pv can be superb in the right location, just that I havent had the heating on for two weeks either, due to it being warm...

did a fair bit on solar panels in my dissertation and in work, I just love solar panel reps knocking on the door!

you know, like some people hope to get a Joey or a Mormon, my ideal Sunday is some 17 year old in a bad Tesco suit trying to tell me why I need solar panels or cavity fill insulation

Just have flat panel ....panels part of planning conditions got a grant to cover 2/3s of cost as well .....should have went for tubes at the time for year round capture but ..our hot water is heated either by the central oil heating or immersion heater ....just find it nice and handy that I dont have to turn any of these on to have all day hot water 

Â