General Chat

Stevo985

help me settle an arguement, where do people think the word chav comes from?

dont look it up, wiki will tell you -

romanian gypsies, mean little child

or what i consider to be the most popular definition -

council housed and violent

but my understanding has always been -

cheltenham average, coined by the wealthy in cheltenham to describe not necessarily the poor or burberry fond masses, but male suitors who werent up to the high standards of well to do cheltenham women

I'm currently at my family reunion,there's a garden, and I can't enjoy it. I'm thinking about how this scenario would affect certain people.....I don't like this

I'm currently at my family reunion,there's a garden, and I can't enjoy it. I'm thinking about how this scenario would affect certain people.....I don't like this

Eh? Do explain. 

Eh? Do explain. 

See: Morpheus

• Like 1

Eh? Do explain. 

See: Morpheus

Pretty much.^^^^

But, I rescued an abandoned baby dove. I named him H.P. Dovecraft. :) Hopefully B.E.A.K.S. actually takes care of him. 

• Like 1

That's all very well and good, but unless you performed incestuous relations we're not really interested ;)

Or unless she's smeared nutella all over her...... I'm not gonna finish this sentence.

That's all very well and good, but unless you performed incestuous relations we're not really interested ;)

Or unless she's smeared nutella all over her...... I'm not gonna finish this sentence.

Or a handful of Trill would do the job.

Wanted to have a rant somewhere but weren't sure where so gunna do it here....

I'm looking into doing a degree at the Open University. Then I looked at the prices. The 3 year degree costs £15,300. However, If I lived in Scotland, Wales or Ireland it would cost £8,500. Why? Just because I live in England I have to pay pretty much double everyone else? 

Even more depressing is to see that before Cameron and co came in it was £1500 a year! Why didn't I do it then?!?

So annoying. 

Wanted to have a rant somewhere but weren't sure where so gunna do it here....

I'm looking into doing a degree at the Open University. Then I looked at the prices. The 3 year degree costs £15,300. However, If I lived in Scotland, Wales or Ireland it would cost £8,500. Why? Just because I live in England I have to pay pretty much double everyone else? 

Even more depressing is to see that before Cameron and co came in it was £1500 a year! Why didn't I do it then?!?

So annoying. 

Vote Labour!

Â