General Chat

Stevo985

Anybody watch 5 Minutes To A Fortune on Channel 4? A couple just lost about £48k because the girl couldn't name 5 out of the top 10 busiest airports in the world.. She named 4 but couldn't name a 5th.. Just wondered why they use statistics from 2010 and not more recent.. She said Dubai but it was not in the top 10 list they used, but according to the 2012 statistics it is the 10th most busiest airport..

Its a strange question to ask as there are various factors that you could claim to be the busiest in the world. Most passenger movements. most airplane movements, most destinations offered, most international movements etc.

Most bowel movements.

Did I miss something? Don't leave us Ingram!

In other news, I just got back from a track day at Prestwold Driving Centre near Loughborough. I ended up driving a Ferrari 360 and a Lamborghini Gallardo and did 3 laps in each. So much fun.

I've thought of another game.

Similar to my "editing of posts that people have already liked to make it look like they've "liked" something obscene" game.

Find a facebook status that says something nice and totally agreeable like

"I hope all those people in Boston are ok"

Then post a comment saying something horrendous like "I'm on the side of the bombers, I hope they killed hundreds!"

Wait for the inevitable reply from someone else who will be, rightly, outraged by whatever you said and be saying something like "^^^ you're a disgrace. Go **** yourself"

Then delete your comment, and grab the popcorn.

I haven't tried this myself, but what could possibly go wrong?

Edited by Stevo985

I've thought of another game.

Similar to my "editing of posts that people have already liked to make it look like they've "liked" something obscene" game.

Find a facebook status that says something nice and totally agreeable like

"I hope all those people in Boston are ok"

Then post a comment saying something horrendous like "I'm on the side of the bombers, I hope they killed hundreds!"

Wait for the inevitable reply from someone else who will be, rightly, outraged by whatever you said and be saying something like "^^^ you're a disgrace. Go **** yourself"

Then delete your comment, and grab the popcorn.

I haven't tried this myself, but what could possibly go wrong?

Yeah I've seen it done.

He has? *switches to full version* Oh yeah! Haha, like it.

You have Elf Bummer, he has Dog Ruff, what's a guy gotta do around here to get a special custom title? Well, bum elves and get your 13 year old self to try and get the dog to lick your dick I suppose. That might be a price I'm not willing to pay.

Members of a North Devon WI were left embarrassed after a number of them had dressed up as pirates for a talk by a former sea captain who has been held hostage by Somali pirates for several weeks. 

Members of Parkham WI had thought they were being given a talk about piracy at their meetingicon1.png on April 11 but they soon realised their mistake when Captain Colin Darch arrived to give them a talk about his time being captured by pirates in 2008. 

Fair play to Darch as he found it all quite amusing and posed for pictures with them

full story here

I still believe that Ginko should be called 'Duck' or 'Pato' - because I love him dearly  :wub:  XOXOXOXOXOX

But you're married now, so we can never be...

There's only three or four female users that post semi-regular to my mind, what did you expect?

Never heard of situational homosexuality before? ;)

Just went for my first jog in well over 18 months, probably 2 years even, just a 2k steady to get back in too it, feel pleased that I did it without needing a to take a breather but my lungs are on fire. Really need to lose the couple of stone I've put on in that time

A mate who's into his WWII stuff told me that a major factor in the Allies victory in North Africa was due to a surprise rise in British morale.

This was supposedly around the time that the British Army went from multiple occupant to two man tents.

Good yarn even if it's not true.

A mate who's into his WWII stuff told me that a major factor in the Allies victory in North Africa was due to a surprise rise in British morale.

This was supposedly around the time that the British Army went from multiple occupant to two man tents.

Good yarn even if it's not true.

Bumming for Britain.

Edited by Ginko

Â