General Chat

Stevo985

Today's top tip. Don't drink drowsy benylin before driving to work in the morning. Nothing happened, but that's just luck of the draw. I feel about 30 stone at the mo' and my eyelids are half of that.

Reminds me of the time when I took massively over the recommended dose of antihistamines in a failed attempt to beat a severe hayfever attack. I drove home from work semiconscious, with eyes streaming and only the sneezing keeping me awake. Got home, fell on the bed and passed out for a few hours.

Never used them since.

I always stay away from anything that says it can make you drowsy, I once took two hayfever tablets and couldn't concentrate on nothing and ended up giving my home phone number out to about 10 customers before falling asleep at my desk

Don't they cook meth, which keeps you up for a week, from these medicines.

Science, yo.

Decongestants tend to be speed.

Antihistamines (most notably diphenhydramine) tend to make you drowsy.

I put some insanity chilii sauce in my tea last night, I've had it before and whilst it is mentally hot, I thought a spoonful mixed in a spag boll would be adequate.

I've spent more time sat on the bog today than standing up. My nipsy is burning.

• Like 1

Didn't Sudafed change their formula so that you can't make meth out of it anymore?

They changed the OTC formulation to phenylephrine, but, at least in the US, the original pseudoephedrine formulation is available behind the counter.

• Like 1

rigging the pop music charts will see your song banned from the chart...

Getting into the top 40 would guarantee radio airplay.

Record companies and distributors would club together if they thought an act might break through.

They'd offer 'reverse deals' to the retaillers, buy 1 get 10 free was the most severe one I saw. Shops could still make money knocking them out at 50p

Couldn't tell you for sure, but I'd be surprised if it couldn't be done. Maybe by proxy.

The charts used to be a big deal, not sure if many people could be arsed these days.

This is it. the charts are simply not relevant in the way they used to be.

Incidentally, a friend of mine was involved in a chart rigging scam in the 70s. Him and a bunch of his student mates were paid by A&M to go round record shops buying "Pick Up the Pieces" by Hudson Ford, in an attempt to get it into the charts.

Unfortunately, they did it so hamfistedly and obviously they got rumbled, and A&M got their wrists slapped.

Bought some fish today for my daughters birthday, that's what she wanted, 6 hrs in and one is already dead after getting stuck in the filter.

The boy got a fish tank for his birthday the other year.... He will sit there and look at them etc but guess whose job it is to clean it out every week or so and feed the poxy things

Saying that they are quite cute

• Like 1

Â