General Chat

Stevo985

Uuuugh i have some kind of virus. It is expelling at both ends very rapidly.

Fun!

Norovirus probably. Doing the rounds at the minute. Seems to be a huge increase of it this year.

I've only just recovered from it after 3 days. Hope you get better. Remember to hydrate, no matter how horrible a thought it is.

Edited by PieFacE

Getting back to the hotel room after the midnight celebrations and finding the whole hotel has been locked out of their rooms due to a glitch with the computers

Nice way to meet people though as you all hang about in the corridor for an hour .. Even met a nice South African !! a bunch of Arab women in their Abaya's were all taking pictures of my daughter with her blond hair and blue eyes and were showing us pictures of themselves without the face coverings that they had on their mobiles and showing my wife their Henna tattoos

Times like that you wish the hotel would lock everyone out the room more often :-)

Does anyone know when the WMP are going to start recruiting again? It's something I've been interested in doing but there aren't opportunities.

Recruitment has been frozen for the past 2 years and there arent any signs of that changing anytime soon, they need to shed a hell of a lot of staff before they even think about starting to recruit again according to my copper mate.

An act of most heinous clumsiness has concluded with me getting bop in the eye from the girlfiend's elbow.

She found it all so very funny, 'til she remembered we're off to my folks in a few days.

She's praying I don't get shiner now, or she'll have to explain to my Old Dear what happened.

:D

An act of most heinous clumsiness has concluded with me getting bop in the eye from the girlfiend's elbow.

She found it all so very funny, 'til she remembered we're off to my folks in a few days.

She's praying I don't get shiner now, or she'll have to explain to my Old Dear what happened.

:D

greased up Twister?

way more dangerous than it sounds

Â