General Chat

Stevo985

I often used to lie in bed and have a fiddle, didn't know what I was doing but knew it felt amazing, first time I full on bashed it though I was lying in bed and thinking about a girl from school...still remember her name as well lol, shit myself when I erupted I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I must have been about 11 or 12 as well cuz I was in year 7 at school

WankieMeatSupplies_164-300x169.jpg

I often used to lie in bed and have a fiddle, didn't know what I was doing but knew it felt amazing, first time I full on bashed it though I was lying in bed and thinking about a girl from school...still remember her name as well lol, shit myself when I erupted I didn't have a clue what was going on.

I must have been about 11 or 12 as well cuz I was in year 7 at school

I was 16 when I fiddled for the first time.

True story :D

I've got horrible bags starting to appear under my eyes and I've no idea how to get rid of them. Yes, sleep more is a start and I'm working on that, but a cream to aid the healing process would be nice too. I'm not sure I really trust most of the shite you see on the shelves though, are bags not a build up of fluid? How on earth is a cream going to get rid of that?

It's starting to bug me to the point I'm considering some kind of cosmetic surgery. The missus could do it I'm sure, if there's anything that can be done.

so, to sum things up, you've entered a footy based mostly male internet forum and asked for advice on a facial

Right, cheers for the help fellas.

Next time someone comments on how knackered I look despite being bright and alert I'll tell them villa talk told me to stop being a ponce about it and they should too.

Easy (winky thing)

The misses seem to mean that it's all about having the gray hair to go with the wrinkles - a la Clooney. Embrace the years!

The misses seem to mean that it's all about having the gray hair to go with the wrinkles - a la Clooney. Embrace the years!

I'm cool with the wrinkles. I like looking a bit more distinguished. It's the **** bags. My face is my face though, I don't want to enhance it as such. Just not happy with looking like a zombie.

Maybe talking to a doctor rather than you rabble is a better idea. I should have learned from the Mika incident that sharing all your thoughts with VT is not always a good idea!

I'm cool with the wrinkles. I like looking a bit more distinguished. It's the **** bags. My face is my face though, I don't want to enhance it as such. Just not happy with looking like a zombie.

Maybe talking to a doctor rather than you rabble is a better idea. I should have learned from the Mika incident that sharing all your thoughts with VT is not always a good idea!

Not feeling 'Golden' at the moment then? ;)

Look at your very own avatar, those wrinkles and bags look badass!

Just found out one if my friends has been in a coma for the last 8 days !!

Last time I spoke to him he was going into hospital for something routine , no idea what happened yet

Just found out one if my friends has been in a coma for the last 8 days !!

Last time I spoke to him he was going into hospital for something routine , no idea what happened yet

Damn, I hope he's ok, Tony.

• Like 1

Â