General Chat

Stevo985

I don't remember it no! That's not a slur on you, I think I've had moments with just about everyone on here. Certainly back then. Christ, I almost had a rumble on behalf of VT once with a certain fanzine salesman. I mean **** me it's a website.... but what a website eh.

Hahaha I remember that :D

Anyone watch ITV news last night after Jonathan Ross?

Just wondered who the hot newsreader was, she looked very much like Jenna Haze

0Vg58.jpg

Well thanks for all the hundreds of replies (none actually).

I did some investigating and discovered it was, in fact, Andrea Byrne...

l8Ae4.jpg

Yum

The second lady is quite nice. The first one is weird looking.

She looks fine with her face buried in clunge, or when she looks like a plasterers radio

• Like 2

The first one is weird looking.

I daresay her rectum is probably in a state of ruin.

The M&S Belgian biscuit collection if I am not mistaken !

Spot on, there's a layer Hob Nobs and a box of Cadbury's biscuits in there too.

I had a good laugh today...

Yesterday the OberKapo asked the Chelsea kid to "Stick IE9 on that computer" over by us. Now, if somebody asked you to 'stick' IE9 on a computer, would you interpret that as "install IE9 on that computer" or would you write 'Internet Explorer 9' on a post-it note and literally stick it on the computer?

:crylaugh:

Hahaha I remember that :D

Then you'll remember how **** hanging I was. Man United just before Christmas. We lost 3-0 I believe. To this day I have no idea why I got out if bed that day, I hadn't changed my clothes. I hadn't even bothered taking them off the night before.

Ahhh the frivolity of youth.

I had a good laugh today...

Yesterday the OberKapo asked the Chelsea kid to "Stick IE9 on that computer" over by us. Now, if somebody asked you to 'stick' IE9 on a computer, would you interpret that as "install IE9 on that computer" or would you write 'Internet Explorer 9' on a post-it note and literally stick it on the computer?

:crylaugh:

I'd definitely be installing.

DDID - Did you find a solution to your bag problem? I'm interested in the answer. :blush:

Â