General Chat

Stevo985

When are they going to stop making the Simpson's, its been truly horrific for years now. A shadow of its former self.

My 13 year old step sister would see a season 8 episode come on and think it's rubbish because it's old. Loves the new ones because they are new. Maybe new simpsons isn't shit, but we're just not the target audience.

I thought it would get better (again) once the good writers came back from writing the film. But it hasn't. Yillan might have a point that we're no longer the target audience but I don't buy it. I like to think I 'know' funny and the wit and cleverness is largely gone from it now.

I never have the faintest idea what series of Simpsons I'm watching. They all seem pretty much of the same (high) standard.

But I only watch it on terrestrial TV, so I'm guessing they're fairly old.

You should have all graduated to Archer by now !

I actually ignored South Park for years and have only now gotten properly into it. So I've got over a decade of that work of genius to get through and am thoroughly enjoying it :)

1st night of the PDC Darts World Championship quarter finals tonight .

Whitlock v Barney 19.20

Taylor v Hamilton 21.00

A Barney/Taylor double is around evens, so if ever there was a time for you to double your money then tonight is the night .

Obviously gambling is never risk free but it is one of the safest evens bets I have seen in a long time.

1st night of the PDC Darts World Championship quarter finals tonight .

Whitlock v Barney 19.20

Taylor v Hamilton 21.00

A Barney/Taylor double is around evens, so if ever there was a time for you to double your money then tonight is the night .

Obviously gambling is never risk free but it is one of the safest evens bets I have seen in a long time.

Did anyone get on it at all ?

This whole tournament has been a license to print money pretty much.

2 Burglaries in my area the past week...opportunist thief'.

Pretty easy going this the time of the year, all them presents to rob that people have saved up for for half the year!

The police are pretty much halved tho, you know being on Christmas holiday.

Seems wrong to me, surely the police are more needed this time of the year than any other time of the year?

Sometimes I don't get our country.

Did anyone get on it at all ?

This whole tournament has been a license to print money pretty much.

I had £1.10 left in my Hills account so put it on the double at just under evens. A win is a win. Tomorrow nights matches look a bit more tricky though.

Â