General Chat

Stevo985

6 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Its either sour cream or the new spicy chilli tortilla flavour.

I just checked Wikipedia and they released the below special flavours, I'm guessing in America, anyone fancy trying peppermint white chocolate pringles?

In 2012, they brought out seasonal flavors of "peppermint white chocolate", cinnamon sugar, and "pumpkin pie spice

They definitely did mint chocolate ones over here briefly.  Never tasted them though, as I'm not mental.  Salt n vinegar are by far the best.

• Like 1

On 25/05/2016 at 12:08, chrisp65 said:

Either way, I do like a man with small hands.

Far and away the funniest joke in Deadpool revolves around this topic.  Proper laugh out loud :D 

On 18 May 2016 at 10:40, choffer said:

Surely you're not alone in that.

The one I have to suppress is anytime anyone says "I've got a feeling", I immediately shout "Woohoo". I've even done it in meetings at work. I have worked hard to internalise it though so I keep it in my brain and just smile to myself. I don't think I even know what song it's from or the artist but it amuses me greatly.

Me and a mate were getting told off once by this female teacher back in secondary school. She says to us "I've told you once, I've told you twice-" and then my mate, in his best Lionel Richie goes "Three timmmmmes a lady."

safe to say she didn't take it well

On 21/05/2016 at 09:38, maqroll said:

The bio on some local artists' website, LOL-

One to take to the things that piss you off thread I think! 

10 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

That too. Funnily enough I can't stand the idea of an actual prawn cocktail.

The same. Would NEVER eat actual prawn cocktail but they are my goto crisps 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

social media uproar over the gorilla thing..... seen the vid  .....shoot the **** gorilla tranquillizers would have taken too much time

They should have shot the boys mother too whilst they were at it.

8 hours ago, Meath_Villan said:

social media uproar over the gorilla thing..... seen the vid  .....shoot the **** gorilla tranquillizers would have taken too much time 

Yeah it's annoying me.

Loads of people saying "The Gorilla wasn't doing anything to the child. it was protecting it! They shouldn't have shot it blah blah blah.

It would take about half a second for the gorilla to destroy that kid. Just because it's not killing him at that exact moment doesn't mean it won't. For all they know it could have bitten his head off if they'd waited 10 seconds longer. It's not like they coudl wait until the Gorilla was attacking the child to then shoot it.

It's horrible that they've had to do that when it's not the gorilla's fault, and the mother/zoo should totally be punished for that. But they really didn't have any other choice.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

In relation to this gorilla thing, I've only just read about those lions being killed after some bloke tried to commit suicide by jumping into their enclosure at a zoo in Chile.

Did that receive as much coverage and moral outrage as this gorilla story? If so, I must have missed it.

1 hour ago, Shropshire Lad said:

In relation to this gorilla thing, I've only just read about those lions being killed after some bloke tried to commit suicide by jumping into their enclosure at a zoo in Chile.

Did that receive as much coverage and moral outrage as this gorilla story? If so, I must have missed it.

It didn't. but there was a lack of footage, which is all anyone is really interested in.

Â