General Chat

Stevo985

1 hour ago, limpid said:

One person using science and the other using feelings. There's only one way to resolve this....

sweating = evaporative cooling.

In people terms, that means we have to get warm before we start sweating, which is our mechanism to cool down.

If you hadn't have drunk the coffee, would you be hot enough to sweat?  Probably not.

Likewise, if you drink cold water, it's absolutely certain that wherever that water touches, will cool it down, as the water will draw heat from your body to warm IT up.

So in basic terms, cold water will immediately cool you down, before it warms back up.  Coffee will make you hotter, before our bodies turn the A/C on.

Water wins the cooling battle with coffee/tea.

I had to give up my morning coffee as it made me piss so much I'd get a headache from the dehydration.  It's not so bad later in the day though.  Talking of pissing, I possibly have the weakest bladder in the world.  I hate it.

Edited by sharkyvilla

find it hard to believe ozzy osbourne has been having several affairs in the past year. he dont seem capable.

That's what the horrendously edited MTV show wants you to believe...

Dont get me wrong he ain't all the ticket but I used to quite like the Osborne show until they done a behind the scenes special where they used to make him film things 3/4 times only happy when he sounded like he'd killed off enough brain cells to get the sound bite, if he said something half sensible they made him say again

12 hours ago, villa4europe said:

That's what the horrendously edited MTV show wants you to believe...

Dont get me wrong he ain't all the ticket but I used to quite like the Osborne show until they done a behind the scenes special where they used to make him film things 3/4 times only happy when he sounded like he'd killed off enough brain cells to get the sound bite, if he said something half sensible they made him say again

Osborne's split, then magically reconcile a few days later. Just waiting for the Sharon returns to x-factor headlines in a day or two.

3 hours ago, AVFCDAN said:

Osborne's split, then magically reconcile a few days later. Just waiting for the Sharon returns to x-factor headlines in a day or two.

As embarrassed as I am to know this, Sharon is already confirmed for the next X Factor series.

I had to give up my morning coffee as it made me piss so much I'd get a headache from the dehydration.  It's not so bad later in the day though.  Talking of pissing, I possibly have the weakest bladder in the world.  I hate it.

You need to go for a few jars with me, I'll put you to shame.

I know what you mean. I remember the mid 80's. That's as far away from me now as the mid 50's was from people back then! That staggers me. 

Â