General Chat

Stevo985

Watched the game in the same bar as Nathan Baker last night. Can confirm he currently has no head injuries, and he was wearing an England shirt with Baker on the back :lol: ... Maybe one day, Nathan.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

Watched the game in the same bar as Nathan Baker last night. Can confirm he currently has no head injuries, and he was wearing an England shirt with Baker on the back :lol: ... Maybe one day, Nathan.  

Well? Where's all the ITK insider poop from our on the spot VT reporter? 

1 minute ago, PieFacE said:

I think that's allowed :)  On a related note - and now in the wrong thread ... I was leaving the gym yesterday and a grown man had a Barca "Messi 10" jersey on.  There is surely an age limit to wanting to be Lionel Messi.  Wear a Barca jersey to the gym by all means.  But not one with a name on the back.  You just like a prize tool.

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

What the hell is Rocket League? 

It's a computer game. It's like football, but instead of people running around like idiots trying to kick a ball, you all drive very fast cars that can fly.

23 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

What the hell is Rocket League? 

It is a video game wherein you control a car and play football on an enclosed pitch.

I wouldn't venture in to the thread in your case just yet though, Games & Gaming has only just recovered from the seismic event caused by the last time you posted in that forum. Troubling times, they were.

• Like 2

My favourite threads are the 'what song are you listening to?', 'what album are you listening to right now?', (even though I don't really respect the boards musical opinion) and the 'do you read', again I wouldn't read most of the books that get mentioned, I just like seeing what other people like.

The Film, TV, Music and Reading threads are my favourites. Basically, all the stuff I like irl.

I really enjoy reading the political threads as for the most part there are some interesting discussions in there with well made points on both sides.

6 hours ago, hogso said:

It is a video game wherein you control a car and play football on an enclosed pitch.

I wouldn't venture in to the thread in your case just yet though, Games & Gaming has only just recovered from the seismic event caused by the last time you posted in that forum. Troubling times, they were.

I thought it was actually the Rocket League thread that he somehow ended up in?

2 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I thought it was actually the Rocket League thread that he somehow ended up in?

Probably was. But as you can see from the above, I was none the wiser for the experience. 

Fancy a day out somewhere tomorrow, not too far from home, about an hour and a half's drive at most. Was thinking Bridgnorth but been there a few times now, any places in the same vein or similar hidden gems that anyone could recommend? 

Edited by Ingram85

11 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

Fancy a day out somewhere tomorrow, not too far from home, about an hour and a half's drive at most. Was thinking Bridgnorth but been there a few times now, any places in the same vein or similar hidden gems that anyone could recommend? 

We went to Shugborough recently and had a decent day out, that's around an hours drive iirc (I think we live in the same vicinity iirc)

I'll ask the wife when I get back in as she's the Queen of day trips and I tend to lose track of the places we go to :)

***EDIT*** Ironbridge is pretty cool too, plenty of different museums etc and Blists Hill Victorian Village is great.

Edited by Designer1
remembered Ironbridge

2 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Woodchester mansion

Â