The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Northern Soul - Great soundtrack, bobbins story.

you can get a the DVD, plus deluxe photo book, plus all the soundtrack on individual 7" vinyl

I think it speaks volumes that the main selling point is the imagery and the music.

• Like 1

The Fugitive (1993) It seems strange how some things in your childhood seem to stay in your memory through out your  life.The tv series The Fugitive is one such memory, i can remember sitting down as a kid with the rest of my family to watch this every week.I can remember he always seemed to just escape the cop who was after him 

So watching this film brought back many memories for me and i must say i really enjoyed watching it Would give it a 8/10

The Fugitive (1993) It seems strange how some things in your childhood seem to stay in your memory through out your  life.The tv series The Fugitive is one such memory, i can remember sitting down as a kid with the rest of my family to watch this every week.I can remember he always seemed to just escape the cop who was after him 

So watching this film brought back many memories for me and i must say i really enjoyed watching it Would give it a 8/10

Every week.

Blimey, big fans ;)

Northern Soul - Great soundtrack, bobbins story.

I quite enjoyed it. Not brilliant, but I've sat through worse (Soul Boys springs to mind). As you say though (and indeed did I), the soundtrack is amazingly good.

That film with the Liam Neeson meme - "I will hunt you down and kill you". "Taken", is it?

Finally saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What a load of shite. Terrible film - does anybody actually rate it?

That film with the Liam Neeson meme - "I will hunt you down and kill you". "Taken", is it?

Finally saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What a load of shite. Terrible film - does anybody actually rate it?

Guilty pleasure.

That film with the Liam Neeson meme - "I will hunt you down and kill you". "Taken", is it?Finally saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What a load of shite. Terrible film - does anybody actually rate it?

What? You didn't enjoy the unintentional hilarity and borderline racism Mike?

• Like 1

That film with the Liam Neeson meme - "I will hunt you down and kill you". "Taken", is it?Finally saw it for the first time a couple of weeks ago. What a load of shite. Terrible film - does anybody actually rate it?

In an 'ironic' way, I suppose I did.

Sadly, it wasn't quite bad enough to fall into the 'so bad it's good' category.

Just... crap.

In an 'ironic' way, I suppose I did.

Sadly, it wasn't quite bad enough to fall into the 'so bad it's good' category.

Just... crap.

I thought it was a load of twaddle to be honest, but I can understand how people like it from a 'switch off your brain' point of view.

Â