The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

The best Bond movie was Live and Let Die

The guy makes a bridge using crocodile heads 

Plus one of the henchman had 1 arm and a claw it simply doesn't get more Bond than this

Edited by AshVilla

Annabelle and Horns, I've watched of late, both 6.5/10 for me.

I watched Horns a few weekends ago, it's not great is it? I liked the odd fantasy elements, but the whole mystery/drama side of it was just shit.

The best Bond movie was Live and Let Die

The guy makes a bridge using crocodile heads 

Plus one of the henchman had 1 arm and a claw it simply doesn't get more Bond than this

and he licks a hair and sticks it across the door, when he returns and the hair is broken he knows someone has been in his room

that's some proper utter genius spy shit

signal_ver2_xlg.jpg

Never anything more than a 7/10 movie, but sci fi fans could do worse with an hour and a half of their time. Just watched it having seen nothing other than the poster above, quite enjoyed it. It got silly in the right places too.

Edited by hogso

Really enjoyable. Made me wish I'd been there. imagejpg1_zps3fb4b1a0.jpg

dAVe80 likes this

(Indeed I do) 

This is a very niche joke. So niche in fact, that I didn't even get it myself until I looked back at it this morning, First Northern Soul fan to tell me what I'm on about wins a like.  

Slither.

Forgot how much fun this little comedy horror was. Plus, Nathan Fillion. That is all.

8/10.

Bloody love Nathan Fillion. If the Uncharted movie ever gets made, he needs to play Drake. I like Wahlberg too, but that part is just tailored to Fillion. He'd have to slim back down to his Firefly and Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place days though.

Â