Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

The game means nothing - we’re missing vital players and fielding yet another patched up back four (covered by Chambers in DM)

our season ended on Tuesday night where we exceeded our expectations and secured Champions League! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

The problem is he has given no first team action to kesler and timmy so how would we know with those two? How many chances does konsa get at rb ? 

I’m sure he has a good reason 

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

The concerning thing is the momentum we’re carrying through to the start of next season. This match on its own doesn’t bother me, it’s job done for top 4 but finishing the season without a win in 6 isn’t great really.

This match will be forgotten before they reach the M25 it will have no impact on next years momentum.

1 minute ago, Callum said:

Honestly couldn’t give a ****. This is a whimsical way to go out. Awful attitude from anyone who thinks this is acceptable because we’re in Europe. Dogshit.

Even on a nothing game dont want to be humiliated 4 or 5 nil. We have had enough heavy defeats this season we dont need another

Dont wind losing but please villa dong embarrass us today

Just now, ThunderPower_14 said:

Some people are losing their minds in this thread about a game that we're clearly treating as a glorified friendly.

Exactly. The game is quite literally meaningless in all respects. The players have given everything and are just not here today. It’s a shame we have to play this game at all. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I've had it with this season for now. Villa don't care, why should I. See you in September.

Had it with the season "for now" with 35 minutes of it remaining. Less than a week after we qualified for the Champions League for first time in 30 years...

Lol. See youbin September! Grow up maybe in the mean time?

Edited by HalfTimePost
  • Like 1