limpid

Match Polls  

197 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

United, Newcastle, Chelsea

All seem to do well against  us. Defo a pattern there as they are all the teams outside of the top 5.

Unai needs to look at that. 

Edited by KAZZAM
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've been performing better without Luiz recently.

* Controversial 👀

this is 100% true, i have said this recently.

• Like 1

Wasn't a good game by us by any standard, especially the 2nd half. But tbf we got 2 big injuries in the first half and needed to change the way we play. Compare this to how the Newcastle game at the start of the season went and it's a win. Might turn out to be an mportant point even thou we dropped 2.

Also:

VAR YARN | War. It's fantastic! | Hot Shots! Part Deux (1993) Comedy | Video  gifs by quotes | 0f925a28 | 紗 

Edited by sne
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

We've been performing better without Luiz recently.

* Controversial 👀

Not controversial at all. Factual. 

I’d expected a response from Chelsea so thought we’d get nothing tonight , so on 1 hand it’s a point gained 

but from 2-0 , it does go down as 2 points dropped , still a result away for seeing off Spurs I think 

think the players had too many eyes on Thursday today , lot of pulled out tackles , Tim seemed to be the only one prepared to put his foot in 

ollie needs that 20th goal and then I think he will relax a bit

my Chelsea mates going mad on WhatsApp, if they can’t see that nudge on Carlos as being anything but a foul then football isn’t the sport for them , I wasn’t remotely concerned when it when in as it was obviously going to be chalked off 

• Like 3

Just now, KAZZAM said:

All seem to do well against  us. Defo a pattern there as they are all the teams outside of the top 5.

What about the other 12 teams outside of the Top 5? 

• Like 1

Just now, KAZZAM said:

All seem to do well agsint us. Defo a pattern there as they are all the teams outside of the top 5.

Man Utd just got incredibly lucky.

With Newcastle and Chelsea, it's the high-intensity press in the middle of the park.

So lucky to get point, still if Tielemans & Martinez would have stayed in the field I think we would have won.

Carlos what was that, from being brilliant against arsenal, total disaster today after coming in. 

3 more finals to come, lets win all of those. UTV.

• Like 1

Chelsk are a good team, i'm happy with a point in the end, but obviously disappointed after going 2 up. I think the way they played demonstrated our lack of energy and pace in midfield. We can get bullied, Noocastle did it twice, as did Chelsk, as did Lplop. 

I would have took a point at the start. If Spuds , having to play Chelsk, Arse, Plop and Citeeh finish above us, then they deserve it.

Still think we will.

Positives were Rogers, Pau at the back, Emi was fine, Olsen is not as bad as some think. 

Onwards and upwards

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jim said:

Olsen didn’t do much wrong and a great save to deny Palmer.

? Their 1st goal when we were playing it out from the back ?

The 2nd goal caught in no man's land ?

The disallowed goal where he was yet again out of position causing all kinds of panic ? 

His 'save' with his arm looked more like he was calling for offside than trying to save it, he was gash and spread panic in the defence, as he 95% of the time does.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, bojong said:

This. We are different caliber team with Emi. It's not because Olsen would be making mistakes. We just are different team with and without Emi. 

Needed the shithousery, unsettle them.

• Like 2

Â