Ratings & Reactions: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

Match Polls  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the Match?

2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 30/04/24 at 22:59

Just now, fightoffyour said:

Tek a point. Wasn’t worried about the “winner” because it was a clear foul. Robin Olsen the world’s number two.

He really commands no confidence at all. We need Emi.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, VillaJay said:

Shocker of a second half but still a very important point. Madueke is a horrible little f*cker

An absolute word removed. Horrible little rat. 

• Like 1

Strange performance, strange game, we got away with one for sure.

Could be a vital point but three would have been infinitely better. I’ve been waiting for something to go wrong for weeks, all was looking far too rosey, Tielemens out, Martinez possibly out (hopefully more precautionary in his case) and another game dropping points from 2-0 up.

Hard watch but that’s 7 points to make up for spurs from their three games in hand so they’ll need to be near perfect.

Thought Unai got it wrong for once, thought so at the time too not that that proves it in any way but I’d have brought Iroegbanum on when Tielemans went off personally, we had zero control with Diaby coming on.

Edited by bannedfromHandV
  • Like 4

Absolute amateur hour from Villa, players and manager, in that 2nd half.

Incredibly lucky not to lose with the communication issues between keeper and defenders.

I'm embarrassed by that 2nd half display.

• Like 2

Terrible terrible performance, can’t think of one player who got pass marks, look like a tired team tonight, that undeserved point might be vital come the end of the season. 

How many fouls does Chelsea get away with?

'Big 4' imposter syndrome playing on the ref's mind. #¤%#¤ me Gallagher fouled people all night but no yellow.

• Like 3

Very poor performance, we were lucky to get a point. Outplayed in both halves. 

We were brilliant against Arsenal a couple of weeks ago who are much better than Chelsea. Very strange performance. Disappointing. Only positive is we didn’t lose.

chelsea look a much better side then us, we need some big signings in the summer because Chelsea will be up there next season.

• Like 1

Second best for 97 minutes. Dunno what it is with playing Chelsea and not performing.

Losing Youri and Martinez killed us tbh. Dougie is looking a liability and has for a while.

Unai set up completely wrong for this one and takes some blame.

Too many bad performances and lack of composure. Rogers motm but so many 5/10s out there.

So frustrating.

• Like 1

We've dropped 7 points from winning positions this season which is actually really good but bizarrely, they've all been from being 2 goals up. I don't know why we so often enter self-destruct mode at 2 goals up.

Â