Pre-match thread - Cup Final 7 of 10

ender4

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

It's definitely stronger with Diego in over cash. 

Disagree considering Chelsea strength is attacking through middle of field and best to have Konsa there to cover Jackson runs and Palmer. His speed and positioning there are better utilised against this opponent.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

How good is Chelsea’s bench? I genuinely don’t know most of the names on it 😂

Pretty much all kids. No one over the age of 26 and only Disasi has played even 10 prem games.

11 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Diaby must have shit in Emery's cornflakes.

It's exactly the starting lineup if had gone with. Solidity in midfield and Youri or meatball getting forward is exactly what the Don has gone for and what I would have gone for. Diaby off the bench when they are tiring.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Scenes for the player arrival was insane. Will have given them a huge boost. Absolutely superb form everyone there. 👏

The fans did brilliantly but I can’t help thinking the players look slightly awkward rather than inspired 😂

Unai, Ollie and Emi seemed to like it the most.

Ted Curd on the bench for them.

Funny.

Could be a spoonerism (Ced Turd).

Or his moms name is Lemon.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Chelsea's flank attackers are talented, but full backs look weak. Rogers & Bailey could have lively evenings.

Do you mean flank backs? 😉

Edited by The Other Mat

2 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

The fans did brilliantly but I can’t help thinking the players look slightly awkward rather than inspired 😂

Unai, Ollie and Emi seemed to like it the most.

I did think that, like they didn’t quite know what to make of it!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

Happy Disasi is not starting, have a feeling Thiago Silva can be got at more by Watkins.

Disasi is terrible. Silva can still read the game no problem so sometimes pace can be nullified by excellent positioning and Silva has that in abundance so Ollie will have to continue to work hard tonight to get good openings.