Pre-match thread - Cup Final 7 of 10

ender4

Didn’t he score against us last time? 

I am worryingly confident which usually means we should expect something bad to happen on Saturday. 

18 minutes ago, omariqy said:

I am worryingly confident which usually means we should expect something bad to happen on Saturday. 

I’m happy to draw some confidence from your lack of confidence. They’ve hit some form but we’ve got plenty of form and momentum on our side too. Leon to play a blinder in a 4-0 victory, let’s start enjoying the run in to a brilliant season. Another brace or possibly more from Ollie!! UTV!!!!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, omariqy said:

Yes, I think it’s the only headed goal scored against us this season

Yep, no Enzo and Gusto unlikely. Really hope Palmer is still sick as well.

Would still bring in Doug to help own midfield and drop one of Diaby or Bailey (depending on his knee) and give us more oomph from the bench.

Will be a very tough game, Chelsea will be wanting to put right their wrongs after that thrashing, got to be super focused and take our chances 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zero7 said:

Will be a very tough game, Chelsea will be wanting to put right their wrongs after that thrashing, got to be super focused and take our chances 

There a young immature team, ain't gonna be easy to come back from that.

6 hours ago, rubberman said:

Yep, no Enzo and Gusto unlikely. Really hope Palmer is still sick as well.

Would still bring in Doug to help own midfield and drop one of Diaby or Bailey (depending on his knee) and give us more oomph from the bench.

Gusto out would be great. Alfie Gilchirst looks like that token local player in their squad who's won a prize to play prem as he gives 100% but playing Arsena was simply too much for him.

We're missing a trick if we don't continue getting the ball forward quickly and have Ollie moving to the left as him with Digne on the overlap will overwhelm him I imagine. Only other option is to move one of the CBs to RB.

I'd go unchanged for this one.  I thought we were superb last week.  Give Doug a bit more rest to play Olympiakos and also concentrate his mind a bit that his recent performances have dipped a bit.  We could blow Chelsea apart in the first half if we go out on the front foot.

• Like 1