Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

13 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

Complete and utter liability today. Hopefully won’t start again for us this season or we are done for. I see the potential but the kid is too raw. Loan needed next season 

"We are done for". Dramatic, much?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Don’t be so short sited. Had a decent game faded as the game went on but that’s understandable we will develop him and give him game time. It’s easy to jump into the FFP thread and cry about potentially selling key players and then complain when we give low cost youngsters the opportunity to develop and grow. The alternative is buying a experienced ready made signing whilst Rogers & Duran are out on loan eventually forcing us to cash in on players like Luiz , Ramsey ect. Can’t have it both ways it’s clear why we signed him anybody and everyone should be able to understand it won’t come over night. A loan would be totally counterproductive the whole idea is to sign these players and help them grow into a bigger role with Emery’s guidance. Sick of silly posts like this. 

He didn’t put in a shift.  Dont have to be experienced to do that. Lazy

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Don_Simon said:

"We are done for". Dramatic, much?

He was the definition of dog shit today. Yes, he may be a great player to come in the coming years but he is no where near Zaniolo or diaby’s level today. 

12 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

He didn’t put in a shift.  Dont have to be experienced to do that. Lazy

Drove forward with the ball and attempted some nice through balls created a decent shooting opportunity for him self. I suppose your definition of putting a shift in is running like a headless chicken. 

13 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

I am confused which one is the shit player now Rogers or Zaniolo?

Changed once or twice a week, depending how many games we have.

People over reacting today because Zaniolo has had a very good game today, but other than that Rogers has looked the better player in his brief appearances, to be honest I don't think it's even close, of course Rogers has some improving to do, but am quite confused by some of criticism, he looks so promising on the ball, and has made things happen every game he's played. When you think of all the shots he's had, some that he's created for himself, and the chances he's created for others, it's actually pretty impressive considering he's played just over two and a half games for us in all competitions, I don't think we will have to wait long before he gets his first goal or assist

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

He was the definition of dog shit today. Yes, he may be a great player to come in the coming years but he is no where near Zaniolo or diaby’s level today. 

Was sitting with a load of neutrals and WH fans and nobody was saying this. Was a 6/10 performance. Need to calm down

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, DakotaVilla said:

He was the definition of dog shit today. Yes, he may be a great player to come in the coming years but he is no where near Zaniolo or diaby’s level today

Leaving the most important word until the end. In other games, on other days, he's played well.

It's almost as if form fluctuates and players learning new systems take a little time to adjust. 

52 minutes ago, KentVillan said:

Was sitting with a load of neutrals and WH fans and nobody was saying this. Was a 6/10 performance. Need to calm down

Infiltration of the home end, I like it

• Haha 1

Didn’t think he was that bad at all, looked to have something about him at times, really not seeing what all the detractors are ripping him to shreds over.

• Like 3

Â